Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

I have the reservation until 7pm but when I go to purchase, as a test, it says unavailable? anyone know why?

I have the reservation until 7pm but when I go to purchase, as a test, it says unavailable? anyone know why?
That happened to me.

I was able to put in bag and then left the app, when I came back it says it was unavailable.

I forced closed the app and went back in was able to go through the purchase.

My boy got the reservation and he didnt want them .. i used his reservation through his nike+ account but logged into my paypal to checkout .. would i have any issues?

My boy got the reservation and he didnt want them .. i used his reservation through his nike+ account but logged into my paypal to checkout .. would i have any issues?
probably not..... usually nike ships to the address thats on the paypal account

8s still fit a little tight? havnt owned a pair since high school 10 years ago lol

Got a Nike reservation. First one since the space jam 11. Gonna pass on them, gotta check them out in person.

Could buy from NDC and return them if I don't like. But might as not buy so others can get that size 9 since they want it more than I do.

Good luck to those who want.

Got a Nike reservation. First one since the space jam 11. Gonna pass on them, gotta check them out in person.

Could buy from NDC and return them if I don't like. But might as not buy so others can get that size 9 since they want it more than I do.

Good luck to those who want.

Space jam is the one i like that i didnt get.....[emoji]128549[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom