Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

I become increasingly frustrated with the SNKRS app with each passing release. All of my orders get stuck in the "pending" stage at the waiting in line screen. My order eventually goes through and my card is charged, but it's still an annoyance. Does this happen to anyone else?

Got my pair via that killer Stadium Goods deal, but for anyone hungry, SNKRS added right to cart.

I become increasingly frustrated with the SNKRS app with each passing release. All of my orders get stuck in the "pending" stage at the waiting in line screen. My order eventually goes through and my card is charged, but it's still an annoyance. Does this happen to anyone else?

Personally I think that's better than fighting to cart, and check out a sneaker.

Thats how the app works... I'm confused about what the issue is

Just was wondering if it was only me. I remember I never used to have that issue, it would usually say purchased or something like that. But all is well as long as we get our pairs.

Yea man I
Just was wondering if it was only me. I remember I never used to have that issue, it would usually say purchased or something like that. But all is well as long as we get our pairs.[/quote

Yea I think it happens right at release as people try to cart but if it's a shoe no one cares about they go straight to cart

Ordered a pair, figure I'd see how I like them, and return if necessary. Look like fire online, but who knows.

Does anyone know what shipping service KicksUSA uses? Need to intercept so my wife doesnt kill me, lol!

After seeing these in person i'm just a tad disappointed. It just seemed a bit too bland for me. 

The green appeared rather washed-out, the hits of orange weren't enough. 

I just.. i don't know. I wasn't satisfied. 

That photoshop rendering from way back was a HIT though. 

Been trying on snkrs since 10, same ******** error everytime, guess im waiting till they hit NDC

Haven't followed this thread or know what's going on that stores are doing FCFS instead of the app all of a sudden but

Went to my local FTL at 9:45 and they sold outta my size 12. Was really trying to use my VIP reward and FTL gift card there. So while walking around the mall I went on the Nike+ app, confirmed info and copped after waiting like 30 seconds. Now to just hit them up to us another gift card I got [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Went to another local mall to check out the pair they had and it had glue on the laces and some sort of tape stiched into the front of panel shoe. Passed on that pair since I scored on sneakers. 

didn't bother to wake up this morning for this release. looks hella quiet in here. moreso than usual for a release. i thought everyone was feeling these? anyway, definitely switching the game up for '17 and beyond. strictly must haves for me moving forward. that should cut my coppage down to only a few pair per year, which i'm cool with. been giving nike/jb way too much money over the years.

when i saw that list of all the Js that dropped in '16 then i counted how many i had bought (i think it was like 30 some odd pairs :smh: ) it was a major awakening. times are changing for the worst. gotta be smarter with spending. all that money i woulda been spending will get invested from here on out instead of giving mike more money to gamble with.

didn't bother to wake up this morning for this release. looks hella quiet in here. moreso than usual for a release. i thought everyone was feeling these? anyway, definitely switching the game up for '17 and beyond. strictly must haves for me moving forward. that should cut my coppage down to only a few pair per year, which i'm cool with. been giving nike/jb way too much money over the years.

when i saw that list of all the Js that dropped in '16 then i counted how many i had bought (i think it was like 30 some odd pairs :smh: ) it was a major awakening. times are changing for the worst. gotta be smarter with spending. all that money i woulda been spending will get invested from here on out instead of giving mike more money to gamble with.

All of this.

Back
Top Bottom