Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Co-signed! I mentioned earlier that I never thought I'd cop an 8, but this colorway is so dope that I copped! The earth tone colorway complements the utilitarian feel of the shoe imho.
I thought that too but now I love them. I wear my chromes quite a bit.

Repped
smokin.gif
Black for the win
This is the best I could do @617collector

I like both looks
Black it is. We all knew that would look great.

This shoe with black jeans is 
smokin.gif

With black laces like that, these are the new black/infared 6 to me. So dope.

Last edited:
Shoe palace bs'ing again...

View media item 2314800
SP going straight to cart/checkout on mobile.
Still just the timer for me.
Either way I got the nike+ reserve pair rolling thru, So Im straight.

With these imo ,its pointless to get 2 pair. They wont be worth much in terms of trade bait, & theyre such a unique color , theyre not a daily pair to wear.

After collecting for so long .
Ive bought so many doubles over the years.
What happens is I typically have the ice pairs ds, by the time yet another retro of the same shoe comes around. I come to realize 1 pair will suffice.

Last edited:
If you get a busy cart page on shoe palace
Just refresh page and it should add straight to cart

Finally got thru on sp. (didnt buy, got em off snkrs as stated earlier)
Turns out theyre still available on dtlr as well.

Last edited:
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE, BUT OUT HERE IN HOUSTON,THESE ARE VIRTUALLY SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. I HAD TO CALL ALL AROUND THE CITY TO FIND MY SIZE...MOSTLY ALL THE SPOTS WERE EITHER COMPLETELY SOLD OUT,OR ONLY HAD 1-2 PAIRS LEFT. I THINK THESE DID WELL DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE WEREN'T MANY PAIRS TO GO AROUND. EITHER WAY, THIS WAS A SOLID COLORWAY. HOLLA...

CED B.

Looks like Nike did their HW with these. They didn't send many pairs out, kept most of them in house, and there wasn't a ton of hype on them. So easy cop for everybody who wants them, and nobody has to sit on too much stock. Win-win scenario for Nike and all of us

Last edited:
Already copped through Nike+ reservation but went to shoe palace.com just now and was able to cart a 10 with ease.

Back
Top Bottom