Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
a shoe shaped into a handgun?
No thanx!
After various deadly shoot out at schools I even cannot recommend it being worn in schools.
It's just macabre.

a shoe shaped into a handgun?
No thanx!
After various deadly shoot out at schools I even cannot recommend it being worn in schools.
It's just macabre.

I would use that sweater as a 'shop rag' - it is pure trash. I don't think it was mentioned but is it a JB product or an indie product?

wasn't going to get these cause i had the OGs and didn't care much for em.

proally get one pair after seeing these pics tho

Man, what's with the HIDEOUS shirt???

Nike apparels frame of mind in terms of releasing shirts related to Nike Retro releases sould be this theme:

Characteristics of the shirt/apparel should be on the safe/classy side, but at the same time implementing the colors that the shoe has. 

IMO there's nothing wrong wih matching if it's not overdone. These various clothing items displaying childish themes pasted on them are HORRIBLE.

Please stop.

^I'm sure most of those brands are aimed at little kids & teenagers. I agree most of it is corny though.

LOL @ some peoples reactions to clothing.. i just posted it because its the thread dedcated to the 9s... i wont post the snapback im copping because then everyone will be omd about where to cop at 

Last edited:
just dropped in to see if the new pics would change my mind on these, newp easy pass. that upper is whack

Back
Top Bottom