Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
olive-air-jordan-9-03-570x380.jpg

olive-air-jordan-9-02-570x379.jpg

olive-air-jordan-9-01-570x379.jpg
I want to get these, but that color doesn't look olive to me.

I will have to see what the look like on foot and in hand.  I'm hoping that it's just the lighting in the pictures because the color doesn't look olive.  It just looks brown.  
indifferent.gif

I've been saying for months that these are gonna be super limited.  Now that we're closer to r.d. people are starting to understand.  I'm actually pissed that they're limited b/c I wanted to cop 2 pairs.  But it'll only be one for me as of now.

you can have my pair brah,,IMA PASS on these AGAIN and NO WORRIES i'll be fine without it

I will have to see what the look like on foot and in hand.  I'm hoping that it's just the lighting in the pictures because the color doesn't look olive.  It just looks brown.  
indifferent.gif
Right, it just looks brown.... Thinking maybe I shouldnt have jumped so early, we shall see, I will have pics tomm night!

Originally Posted by kamuekcmo  
1 day, 17 hours ago

OK, just got comfirmation on the numbers... The Thunders will drop at all stores they are calling them limited, but there still should be enough to go around... The Olives are only at Footaction, Mom and Pop stores, and House of Hoops WITHIN a footlocker only... They are going to drop three times as many Thunders than the Olives, but both are "limited"

Here we go, see the Photo Blue Retro 9's are a GR.... The Olives are limited to Online and House of Hoops only... For what its worth even the all pink foams will be more available than the Olives, and the foams are supposed to be super limited.... I dont know how many times I have to tell you guys my connects work for JB, so when i get info 80% of the time its correct.... http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html

Last edited:
It might be hoh and footaction but I think they gonna have enough to go around eastbay selling the gear already and my hoh has a ton of gear for them I just don't get why they would make all this gear if there isn't gonna be that many.

It might be hoh and footaction but I think they gonna have enough to go around eastbay selling the gear already and my hoh has a ton of gear for them I just don't get why they would make all this gear if there isn't gonna be that many.
I feel you on that, but thats JB for you... I remember when the first Altitudes dropped the store got only 10 pair but they had like 5 diff shirts in bundles of 20, they had headbands, hats, socks, 25 pair of shorts, polo shirts...... but they only got 10 pair of shoes, they ended up putting all the altitude green stuff on clearence since no one would buy it because they didnt have anything to match it.... I remember the same thing for the white/orange/green laser V's.... I never understood it....

I've been saying for months that these are gonna be super limited.  Now that we're closer to r.d. people are starting to understand.  I'm actually pissed that they're limited b/c I wanted to cop 2 pairs.  But it'll only be one for me as of now.
from what I heard these are a general release.  if they're releasing in gs sizes they wont be limited.  The other jordan 9's are gonna be limited in the kilroy pack but not these i dont think.   The question is are these releasing in gs sizes?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by kamuekcmo  
1 day, 17 hours ago

OK, just got comfirmation on the numbers... The Thunders will drop at all stores they are calling them limited, but there still should be enough to go around... The Olives are only at Footaction, Mom and Pop stores, and House of Hoops WITHIN a footlocker only... They are going to drop three times as many Thunders than the Olives, but both are "limited"

Here we go, see the Photo Blue Retro 9's are a GR.... The Olives are limited to Online and House of Hoops only... For what its worth even the all pink foams will be more available than the Olives, and the foams are supposed to be super limited.... I dont know how many times I have to tell you guys my connects work for JB, so when i get info 80% of the time its correct.... http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html
thats crazy!  I hope your wrong hahah  from what i was told they were gonna be a general release but i was told the same thing about the golden moments pack.   Are they gonna release in gs sizes?  I know if they are they wont be limited but if they dont then im sure they will be a limited release.

Simple question that needs to be confirmed for certain:

Will Champs Sports have the Jordan IX Olive for sale?

I ask because this is where my connect exist. If Champs Sports is not getting them I will have to re-organize myself and think about the next best way to get these.

I'm a Cleveland head (live in Cincinnati though) so the olive/brown based colorway of this shoe is a must have for me.

Let me know folks............

thats crazy!  I hope your wrong hahah  from what i was told they were gonna be a general release but i was told the same thing about the golden moments pack.   Are they gonna release in gs sizes?  I know if they are they wont be limited but if they dont then im sure they will be a limited release.
Idk, but to my knowledge they have never came in a GS size.. I have been trying to find them for my kids for as long as I can remember..

Simple question that needs to be confirmed for certain:

Will Champs Sports have the Jordan IX Olive for sale?

I ask because this is where my connect exist. If Champs Sports is not getting them I will have to re-organize myself and think about the next best way to get these.

I'm a Cleveland head (live in Cincinnati though) so the olive/brown based colorway of this shoe is a must have for me.

Let me know folks............
From the info I have is that its only Footaction, Mom and Pops stores, and House of Hoops within a Footlocker (that means not all of the House of Hoops)... So i would say no, because Footlocker and Champs are the same stores... I could be wrong, but I had that info a min ago, and the Footlocker calendar kind of confirmed it... So i say do some homework..

From the info I have is that its only Footaction, Mom and Pops stores, and House of Hoops within a Footlocker (that means not all of the House of Hoops)... So i would say no, because Footlocker and Champs are the same stores... I could be wrong, but I had that info a min ago, and the Footlocker calendar kind of confirmed it... So i say do some homework..
What he said. Champs shouldn't be getting them

I would say use your Champs connect to get some Thunder IV's and flip to get money/trade for Olives, but it looks like they are not getting the Thunders either...

Idk, but to my knowledge they have never came in a GS size.. I have been trying to find them for my kids for as long as I can remember..
damn my wife wants to cop these.   oh well i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that they release in gs sizes too.

Back
Top Bottom