Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Here's what we used to do with our Olive IX's...dye...

my plan....... :pimp:

Always been a fan of the IX and this color. Had them back in the day and will cop these if the price is normal.

I'm assuming price will be $160 and these will sit for a little bit with all the major releases coming out in Nov/Dec

Might pick up two if I can

idk how u guys hate on this shoe, great accessory to match outfits y'know..

who am i kidding lol

if these sale out online, we will once and for all realize how really backward the shoe game has become

They look a little bit better than that first sample pic we saw. The shape is OK, the color of "Olive" looks a little off, and that midsole is OD shiny. I love this shoe, but this retro is not the shoe I love. (if that makes any sense).

It might be only the lighting is the Dark Olive looks often much different related to the lighting source.
About the glossy black midsole, all retros (including the 2002) have the same glossy paint.
Only the OGs were painted less glossy.
I have the 2002 Olives and from those pics I must say, they look good.
Only change will be the reversed Jumpman on the left shoe.

Honestly, the girl holding the Olives is more interesting XD

Always been my favorite color IX.

Can't believe the price hit almost $250 last year for these. :smh:

Hoping to secure a pair.

one of the worst Jordan colorways ever created. Was never a must cop for most back when they dropped. But because of how popular fatigues and cargos are now these will be worn everwhere this fall and winter. But I'm going to have to pass .

I'm glad I came up on these back in the day at the Nike outlet. These seem to have that same bulletproof "leather" that JB used on the last IX releases. :smh:

It's gonna be weird seeing these sell out.

The last time they released, they sat on shelves. Most of the people who actually DID buy them, painted them all black.

It's gonna be weird seeing these sell out.

The last time they released, they sat on shelves. Most of the people who actually DID buy them, painted them all black.

i dont think they will sell out that close to the xi but i could be wrong.....

hopefully they arent like the black flip iii from last yr because i still havent been able to get them for a decent price......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom