Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
So why didn't you put the work in? Stop using NT as a way to gauge how popular a shoe will be. Most lines had older guys in them.

Here we go with this again, why are you assuming I "use NT as a way to gauge how popular a shoe will be"? As well I know people who work in the stores, hence the reason I made sure I had my on lock LONG in advance before they even got their shipment in the store. As well my connect is very consistent with getting my kicks. Bottom line I did my homework, plus they raffled these off, so your "most lines had older guys in them", is invalid and did not nor would it matter, the people in line were the people who won their ticket (at least thats how it was where I am from). Just so we are clear I did my homework, research, however you want to put it as I did with all my other shoes and still missed out. Next time as with anyone else it, would be wise of you to just ask and not assume.

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pulled my 94 threads out my vault for this release

Im glad to see all the Old Heads showing up and giving class about these STYLISH sneakers that we LOVED in 1994 and 2002. Olive IX been had a hardcore fanbase that was going to show up if the shoe was limited or not. The words "hypebeast" and "ugly" dont belong in the same sentence with Olive IX. I love this sneaker!
That's what's up fam, I like how you put that together right there. Butter soft Nautica leather with a VINTAGE/CLASSIC Hillfiger joint.....smooth. I remember that flavor trust me. Man those were the days back then. I got all kinds of older gear & shoes that I can pull out the "vault" too my man.

as much as i was unhappy with the leather quality

i came to like the shoe and i'm happy i got a pair even if i paid a lot

jordan brand was smart making this shoe limited or making it look limited

Last edited:
so i got shipping conf and it said it should be delivered today via UPS...

when i make it to the destination, there is no box but when i check tracking, it says it was left at the door...

.what do you guys think i should do?

when i make it to the destination, there is no box but when i check tracking, it says it was left at the door...
Where do you live? In the city or suburbs? Def get a hold of UPS first thing in AM and let them know you never received the package. 

dispute.

They'll do a "tracer" which can take up to 8 days to start. Let your bank/cc company deal with it.

UPS left a macbook "with a man" once. Morons.

I had the same incident in the past. Call UPS first and tell them your situation. If that doesn't resolve it, call the store that you purchased it from and tell them what happened.

Look at how the tone of this thread changed.
Early pages were people talking about how these suck... now ppl talking about how much over retail they should pay.
those shoes are still ugly.
laugh.gif

Bit the resale bullet. These are really limited from a big shoe size standpoint because i just don't see plenty of sz 14 and up on ebay. Thank JB for that i guess smh. These really shouldn't deserve a limited tag. Oh well, still overall satisfied with the shoes. First pair of olives I've ever owned.

Bit the resale bullet. These are really limited from a big shoe size standpoint because i just don't see plenty of sz 14 and up on ebay. Thank JB for that i guess smh. These really shouldn't deserve a limited tag. Oh well, still overall satisfied with the shoes. First pair of olives I've ever owned.
its crazy how getting big sizes is different around the country. i just walked into NT in boston and they still had 2 size 13's (not on display)...i was tempted to buy another pair..

Back
Top Bottom