Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Appreciate the advice earler folks....

UPS left the shoes at another apartment room in the same complex smh.....

the resident was kind enough to bring it over this AM...the kicks are nice :smokin

the resident was kind enough to bring it over this AM...the kicks are nice :smokin

glad they werent stolen ..but $%7 u fam im still in the cold on these :lol:

Found mine chilling at my community mailbox hut on the ground when I freaked out because the tracking from UPS (go figure) said delivered to my front door. Any one could have just picked them up. Anyways these look great in person. Im satisfied.

Found mine chilling at my community mailbox hut on the ground when I freaked out because the tracking from UPS (go figure) said delivered to my front door. Any one could have just picked them up. Anyways these look great in person. Im satisfied.

Glad things worked out for you two.

Just received mine from ndc they look great. But for some reason they aren't giving me that same feeling like I did when I was able to cop the black cement 3am or Jordan I black red etc. I'm going to give it a few days before I decide to keep them or not. Funny thing is I always wanted these. I know I won't feel like this when the Jordan Iv release Friday.

These were my sleepers for this winter/fall releases and glad I got a pair......my wife even liked these and she never likes my kicks!! Just shows these are stylish and if you pay any attention.....olive/military colors are in right now so these are must......plus I never pass on OG colors.

Last edited:
i am so happy i got these , prob in my top 5 j's of all time just look very very cool on feet and can wear them on casual friday to the office without copping to much ****

Back
Top Bottom