Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters

my rotation as of late the olives are great man.

Last edited:
Just went to my storage and found out I have two OG's, when I thought I only had one!
wink.gif
  Still have to get them for my kids, though.....

wink.gif

Just went to my storage and found out I have two OG's, when I thought I only had one! :wink:   Still have to get them for my kids, though.....
:wink:

you can pm me for my addy to drop ship me one.... you wont miss it

They are not going to be limited I wish people stop with the BS, save the limited talk for the Thunders :smh:

no where near limited..... possibly kilroy #'s

Last edited:
Gonna have to pass, once someone said it resembles plastic leather gave that :smh: aint dropping 170 on some shoes that aren't up to par. I can buy hi-quality kicks for a lower price. Just aint the same no more. :smh:

This was a sorta familiar trend with jordan himself. He usually wore white shoes with his black jersey's and black shoes with his white jersey.

Yeah. I'm still a victim to this myself. Black shirt/White/Red J's or White Shirt/Black/Red J's.

We weren't so matchy matchy back in the 90's.

Last edited:
Any body have any ideas on how to make the olive go from this:

to this?

have noticed that some of the pics look more similar to the bottom pic. I just love that olive panneling.

Sneakerfiles buys there pair from a site that sells fakes so that may explain the difference between recent pics and those

i think i will try to score an 02 pair of olives before pulling the trigger on the 2012's.. BUT the cool greys are most def on my radar !
glasses.gif

mean.gif
@ the thirst/hype for Olive IXs now. I remember copping a pair first day they came out in 02 and 5 more pairs for $19.99 shipped at the outlets.

:smh: @ the thirst/hype for Olive IXs now. I remember copping a pair first day they came out in 02 and 5 more pairs for $19.99 shipped at the outlets.

Crazy man...I hated these as a kid. Thought they were so ugly. Now I'll be copping these :smh:

I feel like a hypebeast smh

I'm copping these b/c these were the first shoe I ever wore. (in a bootie size). Still have them hanging from my car mirror. Regardless, it's got history for me.

Last edited:
Sneakerfiles buys there pair from a site that sells fakes so that may explain the difference between recent pics and those
seems weird that a website like that would buy from a counterfeit website, but i don't have any evidence otherwise. So i'll take your word for it.

seems weird that a website like that would buy from a counterfeit website, but i don't have any evidence otherwise. So i'll take your word for it.

Yea it's weird they buy from kicksole.com and they mention it in a lot of their videos but there's a lot of proof out here that kicksole isn't legit at all

Back
Top Bottom