AIR JORDAN BLACK ROYAL I's(catalog pics)

here is the 1s releasing in the black royal colorway sometime this year..pics from airrandy 415 of uta..

38615ce7cc59b3fccf561e373d1c550f25302c6.pjpg

notice its only a gs pictured on there..would any nter's like to shed some light on these???c'mon heat23 let us kno whats up

Thanks...I am excited for this release..this is one of the few AJ1s that I actually like and haven't gotten any yet..Iw just would like to know some moredetails as said above..like release date and sizing??

I hope they really are high tops with no strap. JB stopping killing the 1's. They have been butchered at least 15 times in the last year.

I'm scared that's a WMNS only launch calendar...cause that Classique (unfortunately) is for women only.

The black/blue 1's were actually my first Jordan...since I never could get anything over $50, but finally scrounged together $80 for these.

Oct 6th, 2001...

Would certainly welcome a new pair.
happy.gif

Count me in,I passed on these for the black/reds in '01....on clearence for like 50 bucks

smh.gif
, that jumpman on the back, how can JB go any lower? You can't sell what you bring out as a new release and everytime you re-release a retro it getworse. When are you guys going to stop buying this trash? I've got a DS pair from 01 but they aren't anything to do backflips over as far as qualitygoes.

They need to stop putting jumpmans on the backs of the AJ I's. It looks so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom