Air Jordan Bred 1 & Sole Awesome & Legit Check

Thank you guys!

So, the reason I did not show the tag is because I wanted an unbiased opinion of the materials, shape, toe-box, nike air tag, etc.

On the tongue it actually says "fabrique a china" rather than "fabrique en china." I know the Royals are supposed to have the "A China" but not the Bred's. Would these classify as high quality fakes or B-grades? This is the only error on the shoe from what I have seen...

Thank you guys!

So, the reason I did not show the tag is because I wanted an unbiased opinion of the materials, shape, toe-box, nike air tag, etc.

On the tongue it actually says "fabrique a china" rather than "fabrique en china." I know the Royals are supposed to have the "A China" but not the Bred's. Would these classify as high quality fakes or B-grades? This is the only error on the shoe from what I have seen...
looks ok so far..post pic of both size tags as requested above.

So I know the "a China" is found on some of the fake shoes. My question is, does that one error/flaw/mistake make the shoe "fake" even though the materials, toe box, leather, outsole, Nike air tag and side panels are legit?

I could send the picture of the "a China" but I think you guys already know what I'm talking about when I reference it.

Would these be high quality fakes? B grades? Early release?

Last edited:
Please refer to my last post..Need pix, its more about the tags as a whole than the one line of print you are referencing. Pix are ALWAYS needed for an accurate assessment.. I can tell you they are NOT B grades or the size tags would be stamped so.

Also, take a pic of both shoes together from the back, and a birds eye view pic of the toeboxes

Okay sounds good. I'll upload more pictures when I get home. At this point there's nothing I can do about them, so I'll just have to rock them regardless.

What do you mean hourglass silhouette? Do you have a picture of what you're referring to?

View media item 1480427View media item 1480428View media item 1480429View media item 1480430
Here are the rest of the pictures you guys requested. Please let me know what you think.

I had these legit checked on Sole Collector and the majority of the people classified them as a "grey-market/early release/unauthorized legit pair." They had never seen a pair that had everything right except for the tongue tag ("A China"). They said everything checked out (leather, matte finish, nike air, toe-boxes, outsole pattern, etc.) except for that.

I wanted to get a second opinion from you guys anyways. Thanks again for all the input!

After looking at the additional pics, those are def early pairs. The leather is too plush, which is ironic, because the GM pairs had better leather.

Back
Top Bottom