Air Jordan camping out

at least $30 for this release. I mean it really depends on how much YOU have. So what's the rule of thumb here? $10 for each hour spent camping? lol

Let that man cook .

They both winning .

He's paying $180-$210 for his shoes/

The lil homie paying $110-$140 for his pair .

Most of you are against reselling but claim he should pay more $$$ to the lil homie .

At the end of the day they both have their shoes is what counts.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by cjm627

yeah i think it depends how long hes out there waiting id say for a couple hours atleast toss him 40 or something. i used to give my girl 20 for helpin me out but we were only in line for a couple of hours this was back when she didnt work

You gave your girl $20
ohwell.gif
 ,i would think give her enough for my pair and whatever she wanted to get, and then take her to dinner after work. Not a cash exchange though, guess thats just me

This is a funny topic, but i would say buy him a pair too- anything less, and youre a cheapskate taking advantage of somebody else's kindness
laugh.gif
True. I would feel weird paying my girl.

NOTHING, you guys are stupid if you really think paying 10/hour is reasonable or paying him anything at all, he's going to be there anyways, if it's possible and he gets both pairs then that's what's up, if he drives 30 miles out the way for ops pair you have to pay his gas fare, all that other talk is straight foolishness, he's standing in line, he doesn't even have to consciously think to do this task

Originally Posted by slickp42189

NOTHING, you guys are stupid if you really think paying 10/hour is reasonable or paying him anything at all, he's going to be there anyways, if it's possible and he gets both pairs then that's what's up, if he drives 30 miles out the way for ops pair you have to pay his gas fare, all that other talk is straight foolishness, he's standing in line, he doesn't even have to consciously think to do this task
EXACTLY

SMH.

So, why shouldn't he pull the same logic on you? Why don't you stand in line for his pair then?

You are asking somebody to do a service for you that you would have to do for yourself otherwise - what that person would be doing with that time otherwise is irrelevant. ...Do you just walk into the laundry room and find somebody else doing their laundry and say, "Hey, since you are already doing your laundry and this is what you will be doing with your next 90 minutes, why don't you do mine too? I'll pay for the soap though because I'm a nice guy."

What would your reaction be if somebody posed that proposition to you.

...This isn't doing your friend a favor. A favor is just that - you do something for somebody because you are friends and that person would do that same for you. This is a business transaction. I've never camped personally, but basically I'd assume you should pay the kid at least what he would take home after taxes if he worked minimum wage for the duration of his campout.

Last edited:
If you just bring him food once in a while & give him a little cash, he should be happy.

Minimum wage...all lil dude is doing is standing in line, not like he's actually working or doing anything strenuous...at my spot I get there at 5 and am out by 8, I'd pay $25 bucks...

Back
Top Bottom