Air Jordan Collezione (Countdown Pack 15 / 8) on PYS!!

I know a lot of people hate this pack but PYS has them early for retail price.....The XV's actually look kind of
pimp.gif
.....here are some pix from the site
338151-991.jpg

338151-991_10.jpg

338151-991_9.jpg

338151-991_8.jpg

338151-991_7.jpg

338151-991_6.jpg

i like the VIII's but there is no need to cop this pack for 1 shoe besides my pair is still in good condition and i bought the XV that retroed last year.maybe if the go way down in price, then maybe

I've wanted those white VIIIs for sooooo long!!!! I actually took a liking to the XVs as well... def cop

Yes sirr!..been waitin 4 this pack..imma fan of both shoes..BUT not to hype on the 15 colorway...and that 8 in the pic looks kinda bad!..ill wait 2 see otherpeoples pics befor buyin my own, just to see

Thanks 4 the info!

I remember when the 15's first dropped and my big bro copped them... I remember saying they should have done that arch piece in red instead of grey. Istill stand by my word on that ... for the OG's. That would give them a chance to do the OG colorway as a retro colorway and it would look even better.

I trashed my retro bugs so I gotta get the CDP
im in a bind cuz i just ordered the flight club 15s and after seein the PYS pics-the CDP 15s look a lot better to me
oh well I know they wont sell out everywhere
I'll just wait

yeah def cop for me, i need a fresh pair of bugs'! XVs might surprise me like the XXs did!!

Back
Top Bottom