Air Jordan Collezione (Countdown Pack 15 / 8) on PYS!!

I like both shoes.

but i cant even afford a a pack of skittles out the vending machine.
smh.gif

forget about them 8's I still have mines from 2003 and the 8's is the Hood sneakers from last year so give me them 15's any day they lookhot
pimp.gif

nah, it's just good picture taking skills. the 15s look awful in person. the red looks awkward. and the quality on 8 really sucks.

ill buy the pack when its around 200 or 250 because i dont think many people will buy the pack due to the other shoes coming out in november

my 02 Retro VIIIs r n horrible condition, they hav yellowed. I bought tha Flight Club XVs but I need anotha pair.

done. xv is already sold to a buddy since i got the flightclubs. 318 isnt too bad, they would b3 330 in store plus gas and a couple of hours to go pick up.hope everybody that wants gets.

Both can still be had in other colourways at Nike outlets, paying $300 for this crap is downright absurd.

I want da XV's. They look very clean too. I wouldnt mind having the VIII's either. But with JB killin everyone this month with sum dope releases, igotta decide on what to do

Originally Posted by jhobson5

NIce find. Thanks. But this pack will sit i believe because they just retroed both.

Yea we got the VIII's in that CW within last 6 years twice and the XV's on FC in better CW so PASS
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom