Air Jordan Concord Legit Check CL pickup

Those look a 100% legit rd look like mine from FTL.
man I have a problem with them thats why I took so many picks

He gave me a receipt from hibbits, I can feel the Air Bubble in the shoe, box lid is the same, tissue is the same. 

The carbon is very very strange. one shoe it is completely smooth you can see the woven carbon but you can not feel it at all.

The other shoe looks like someone with a sturdy hand came in with a dremel  and added texture to the same thing I will try and take better pics and post soon 

The one with the texture looks like my retro 11 lows texture like they didn't smooth down good and the smooth one just was finished correctly I believe that is JB quality. IMO they are 100% legit.

The one with the texture looks like my retro 11 lows texture like they didn't smooth down good and the smooth one just was finished correctly I believe that is JB quality. IMO they are 100% legit.
Thank you sir I wore them all day today, asked the guys at foot locker if the carbon was real or not they said they were good, but they lost all credibility when they told me $180 was too much to spend on Concords. He said he could get them for $80 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom