Air Jordan DMP 7 Pack- $186 @ Finishline w/coupon DEFDEALS15P60

I'm good, I got mine for $190 yesterday in store and I'm satisfied. I just refused to pay $310 + tax for it. JB was crazy for that. I feel bad forwhoever paid retail for it though a few months ago.

I guess it pays to be patient (shameless MTV Boiling points plug lol)

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I'm good, I got mine for $190 yesterday in store and I'm satisfied. I just refused to pay $310 + tax for it. JB was crazy for that. I feel bad for whoever paid retail for it though a few months ago.

i would you feel bad for them? they got what they wanted and they could afford it. just because you paid less doesn't mean you're a better person oryou got better shoes or you should have some feeling of superiority or condescension upon people.
hey, i'm glad you got a discount. but to feel bad for people that paid full price? LOL. you people and your...i can't even describe it right nowi'm so flabbergasted off the sheer stupidity and all the things that are wrong with that statement
feel bad huh? LOL

Whoa no need to take that the wrong way. You mad? Did you pay full price for this package? Whether you did or not it seems I struck a nerve so let me rephrasethat JUST FOR YOU:

"I'm sorry that JB duped people into paying $310+ for a package that shouldn't have been that much to begin with. Especially not with the wrongdates in the tongue, and the simple fact that the price dropped $100+ within four months time. I hope that JB doesn't continue this trend of chargingmurderous prices for packages just because us consumers let them get away with that last year with the CDP."

Is that a little better for you? I don't think I'm better than those who paid full price for these, so why that would even cross your mind is beyondme. I just didn't feel like this pack wasn't worth the retail price tag, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. So good job fortaking the time to tell me how flabbergasted you are for blowing things out of proportion. I'll remember to make sure I explain every little statement Ipost on the internet for people like you.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

I'm good, I got mine for $190 yesterday in store and I'm satisfied. I just refused to pay $310 + tax for it. JB was crazy for that. I feel bad for whoever paid retail for it though a few months ago.

i would you feel bad for them? they got what they wanted and they could afford it. just because you paid less doesn't mean you're a better person or you got better shoes or you should have some feeling of superiority or condescension upon people.
hey, i'm glad you got a discount. but to feel bad for people that paid full price? LOL. you people and your...i can't even describe it right now i'm so flabbergasted off the sheer stupidity and all the things that are wrong with that statement
feel bad huh? LOL
OH THE IRONY
eyes.gif
*check the bold*

url

Size 10.5-11 looking for the Magics... at this price won't pay over $100 shipped for them in their 1/2 of the box.... any co-conspirators PM me....

nerd.gif

Im still playing the waiting game with these to see if they are gonna drop to $150. And, I was really thinking about coppin these on rd.

Went to my local Finishline with my boy yesterday and we copped for like $169 plus tax, cuz they had some sale where you got $15 off for every $75 you spent. So, just a heads up to all you who saw my original post in here looking to split the pack, I'm out of the game on these DMP's, but good luck to all youwho are still looking to split. I just checked online too and they still have a real good size run on them.

to black ice:
YOu mad? lol! typical internet response when you really have no defense. your stupidity is what struck a nerve. let me explain slowly and use five dollar wordsin the hopes that you can afford to understand.
why would you pay ANY money for a product you feel is inferior to what you think the standards should be? If you don't feel the pack was worth the retailprice tag, then why feel sorry for those that did? Just say you couldn't afford it, and you're glad the price of entry to following the people that CANafford retail was lowered to a level to let wannabe jordan heads and hypebeast followers like you in.
that's more what it sounds like to me.
me mad? ha! nah buddy, i'm happy you got your pack for the cheap. I'm not hating that at all. i can go get the pack again for that price just to say ibought it for the cheap myself if i so desired. i just think when people say they feel sorry for people who did what they want to do, they're reallyexpressing a tinge of jealousy in a subtle way.
i don't expect you to read all this, and you'll probably retort to save some ecred or internet face for your peers
at any rate, congratulations for achieving your price of entry price into the world of jordans! YAAAAY YOU!

to jordan head:
i'm not an english major, and yes i make typos on the internet daily
i'm not gettin' graded or paid to not make mistakes
and frankly, even if it WAS important to please you and type mistake free, i believe that quality would be lost on imbeciles like you who can only use a playedout phrase,"you mad?" as a comeback
i mean, if you were wittier, it might be worth it to go back and forth with you
but alas, i have no investment in you or care how you or i look to your ebuddies, so good day sir
me mad?hA!
you stupid?

buildingblock- ignorance runs rampant on NT.... I got banned and got the 1st Space Jam thread shutdown tryna drop knowledge and educate....don't even waste your time.... trust me its not worth it....

pimp.gif

still wanting the Magics sz. 10.5-11... somebody PM me sometime....

to jordan head:
and frankly, even if it WAS important to please you and type mistake free, i believe that quality would be lost on imbeciles like you who can only use a played out phrase,"you mad?" as a comeback
but alas, i have no investment in you or care how you or i look to your ebuddies, so good day sir
me mad?hA!
you stupid?
I thought we were talking about the reduced price of the DMP VII's? How did all this ire get drawn? Everybody gettin' bent for nothing. Can we all just chill and discuss kicks in peace without getting attacked or analyzed? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone and I'm relatively new toNT, but all this negativity is not doing anyone any good. Nothing ever comes of it and it just makes all the parties involved look bad.

Personally, I think it is a real nice opportunity for someone who's been wanting these VII's or whatever and might not of had the money or incentive tobuy at $300 to jump on a pair and rock them or pass them on as a gift. I split a pack with a friend yesterday, got my little girl and nephew a pack yesterday,if they would have been at the original retail price I would not have done all that. So, I'm grateful the price dropped cuz it helped me get someChristmas shopping done and I got a pair of VII's for under $100. I have to say it was a good day.

Respect.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

to jordan head:
and frankly, even if it WAS important to please you and type mistake free, i believe that quality would be lost on imbeciles like you who can only use a played out phrase,"you mad?" as a comeback
me mad?hA!
you stupid?
I thought we were talking about the reduced price of the DMP VII's? How did all this ire get drawn? Everybody gettin' bent for nothing. Can we all just chill and discuss kicks in peace without getting attacked or analyzed? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone and I'm relatively new to NT, but all this negativity is not doing anyone any good. Nothing ever comes of it and it just makes all the parties involved look bad.

Personally, I think it is a real nice opportunity for someone who's been wanting these VII's or whatever and might not of had the money or incentive to buy at $300 to jump on a pair and rock them or pass them on as a gift. I split a pack with a friend yesterday, got my little girl and nephew a pack yesterday, if they would have been at the original retail price I would not have done all that. So, I'm grateful the price dropped cuz it helped me get some Christmas shopping done and I got a pair of VII's for under $100. I have to say it was a good day.

Respect.

QFT... we need more "relatively new" members like this guy... he's already pluggin people w/ Jordans AND keeping the peace

rojanjon is NikeTalk

smokin.gif

to rojanjon
you're correct. his "feel sorry" comment struck a nerve. it's like, i don't need your pity, nor want it, nor do i think people who arehappy with their purchase and who have no buyer remorse need you to try and inject them with any. to me, it expresses jealousy, to a degree.
i am happy that he can afford it or has the incentive to buy it now.
i'm never hating on a sale

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by pimpala50

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

Coupons may cancel the money from Bing, so use with caution.

Yup, that's exactly what might happen. They have 60 days to look over it.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Bing.com has a disclaimer saying that coupons may cancel the cashback. Your cashback is pending for 60 days after the purchase. There's been instanceswhere Bing will cancel the cashback. Oh yeah, buildingblock: You know we have a quote button right?

Its funny cuz everyone want the wanna be Raptors, nobody wants those ugly orlando VII's.

i would you feel bad for them? they got what they wanted and they could afford it. just because you paid less doesn't mean you're a better person or you got better shoes or you should have some feeling of superiority or condescension upon people.
hey, i'm glad you got a discount. but to feel bad for people that paid full price? LOL. you people and your...i can't even describe it right now i'm so flabbergasted off the sheer stupidity and all the things that are wrong with that statement
feel bad huh? LOL

You were in the wrong, attacked him, and then whined when he responded back
laugh.gif

It was a form of expression not to be taken literally. You should have read his post and kept it moving, because anyone with an ounce of intelligence knewwhat he meant. You think he actually cares that people spent $100 more? And then you had the nerve to attack his intelligence
laugh.gif

NT
roll.gif

Some of you dudes really need to grow up.

If you're in NYC you can find these at Jimmy Jazz and Hyper Action for 190.

I have a pair of DS 02 Raptors so I'm in no rush to get these.
I want the Orlando's, but don't want to pay the 190 even if it's for 2 shoes

Back
Top Bottom