Originally Posted by Raices03

$173 Shipped at Nike.com just buy $2 more in goods
pimp.gif

What promo code did you use?

Promo code is on the site guys
ALL Clearance items additional 25%
"GEARUP" is the code
Oh, okay. That's the one I tried, but I didn't realize that the code cancelled out the free shipping by bringing the total to below $175. I still can't bring myself to want these messed up Raptors, though.

I just went ahead and copped the pack. Not too bad for $185.70. You save more when you do a in-store pickup. Going to go pick them up tomorrow...

how do you get the code to work? i tried entering the code on finishline.com but it said i couldn't use it. thanks.

Got mine off finishline with the coupon and it came out to 177.89 shipped but I ordered on Saturday and its still processing but I'm in no hurry its allgood

wow, thats a good pick up, i like the raptors alot, the magic 's not that much.. but its still a good pick up for that price

Idk what is wrong with finishline. Today I look at my order and it says processing I ordered on sat. Now it says complete so I go to the tracking and it onlysays billing info recieved but nothing else. Idk what's going on I haven't received anything also so I'm kind of lost. I knew something like thiswas going to happen by ordering these. Any help would be appreciated.

^^ Mine took a few days to go through. I ordered around the 20th and they wont be here until Jan 4. They didnt ship until the 23 or 24 I believe. They are veryslow. Check tomorrow and the following day, they should ship by then.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Promo code is on the site guys
ALL Clearance items additional 25%
"GEARUP" is the code
Oh, okay. That's the one I tried, but I didn't realize that the code cancelled out the free shipping by bringing the total to below $175. I still can't bring myself to want these messed up Raptors, though.
If you use code 4ATHLETE, any order over $100 will ship free. That makes this set $172.50 + tax (if applicable).

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Idk what is wrong with finishline. Today I look at my order and it says processing I ordered on sat. Now it says complete so I go to the tracking and it only says billing info recieved but nothing else. Idk what's going on I haven't received anything also so I'm kind of lost. I knew something like this was going to happen by ordering these. Any help would be appreciated.
indifferent.gif

Relax, man! People act like there's someone waiting hand and foot on you at every hour of the day just for you to place your order. If you placed theorder Saturday, chances are they didn't even BEGIN to process it till today, as most warehouses/shipping departments aren't open on the weekends, nordoes UPS pick up or deliver on the weekends unless it's going air. If the tracking number shows as billing info received, than it HAS already been boxedup and entered into their shipping software to be picked up (probably that day). You will most likely get an update tomorrow, or Wednesday showing it waspicked up Monday.

jordan package 1 the red and black and white and green are at finishline for 179 and if you use the promo code again for these 7 it will come out to 166 if youdo a instore pick up heads up
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom