Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I'm sure the 1,100 Americans who copped the V have the proverbial sneakerhead uniform:
-Black Tee
-Camo Shorts
The Fear V was made for those cats...
:nerd:

Sodium levels are high in here. I'll be wearing mine with the same s*** I wore the Olive 5s with, some khakis or jeans and a simple tee or collared shirt.

oh the irony.... #cleanup

Last edited by a moderator:
going to cancel a JJ order for a size 14 in the 4's if someone wants it. PM me in the next couple of hours or I'll go ahead and cancel.

I copped the 3's easy on NDC, it added to cart within 10 seconds probably. No bot just auto add to cart. At the same time I tried for the 4's, and it errored out with some weird message I had never seen. So I tried again and I was waiting in like for a good 15 minutes. I took a **** then when I came back then were in cart! Definitely got lucky.

Also I won the raffle at HOH Orlando for the 3's so I copped those around 1pm today.

End result: 1 pair of 4's and 2 pairs of 3's. Didn't want the 5's at all so I'm good!

"no bot, just auto add to cart"

lol

so auto add to cart isn't a bot now?

I'm honestly not that disappointed with missing out on the V's.

I can't believe they are selling for $300-$350 tho. My told me he saw them at some mom and pops for $350, I'm good on that.

Last edited:
I'm sure the 1,100 Americans who copped the V have the proverbial sneakerhead uniform:
-Black Tee
-Camo Shorts
The Fear V was made for those cats...
Sodium levels are high in here. I'll be wearing mine with the same s*** I wore the Olive 5s with, some khakis or jeans and a simple tee or collared shirt.

No SALT here, I stated since the first pics leaked I wouldn't be buying any of the pack, but I did like the V...
There's no denying the V is dope.

could have bought the 4s without any trying, had to walk for less than 5 mins to my local house of hoops..didn't feel them at all.

Cool, very understandable. I just don't want to be lumped in with the lames you described lol
We can be lames together. I get hate for wearing solid T's and jeans/shorts/chinos cause I'm not "fitted" 
laugh.gif

we all know the cool people wear graphic socks.

Haha same here man. I came really close to just asking a couple of kids if they wanted to make an easy $20 bucks to camp and hold my spot for a few hours but man that would not go over well with our administration if something were to happen!
Man, I'm too scared to even ask. Someone sees me handing a student money and doesn't care to ask why and I'm done.

employees were trying incredibly hard to sell my a pair of socks this morning

i don't want no part of that printed sock fad 

So I am confused, the 3s will release first, then as soon as those are sold out they release the 4s, and then the 5s.  Are they relaeasing in this particular order??

Last edited:
Just came from my mall and a champs still had a size 11( my size) in the fear 4s I checked em out and just couldn't buy em....not for $175 plus I wasn't feeling them too much in the first place, I wish I could've came across a pair of 5's =\

This **** cracks me up. When has orange EVER worked on a Jordan release? Yet these III's sold out lickity split. It's beginning to get embarassing wearing J's at all. Kobe's, LBJ's and KD's have no meaning for me (not to mention they're plastic crap with no imagination). I guess I'm reduced to wearing running shoes. At least they're comfy...

Just came from my mall and a champs still had a size 11( my size) in the fear 4s I checked em out and just couldn't buy em....not for $175 plus I wasn't feeling them too much in the first place, I wish I could've came across a pair of 5's =\
go back and grab that for your boy!

This **** cracks me up. When has orange EVER worked on a Jordan release? Yet these III's sold out lickity split. It's beginning to get embarassing wearing J's at all. Kobe's, LBJ's and KD's have no meaning for me (not to mention they're plastic crap with no imagination). I guess I'm reduced to wearing running shoes. At least they're comfy...

View media item 552336

I copped the 3's easy on NDC, it added to cart within 10 seconds probably. No bot just auto add to cart. At the same time I tried for the 4's, and it errored out with some weird message I had never seen. So I tried again and I was waiting in like for a good 15 minutes. I took a **** then when I came back then were in cart! Definitely got lucky.

Also I won the raffle at HOH Orlando for the 3's so I copped those around 1pm today.

End result: 1 pair of 4's and 2 pairs of 3's. Didn't want the 5's at all so I'm good!
lol,, so its so bad now an auto add to cart isnt considered a bot?  lmao
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom