Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

how much did u guys cop ur fear 3s and 4s? like resell wise..

I paid $300 for the 3's and $250 for bgrade 4's
I got both mine for retail as well. Sold the 3's to a buddy to purchase a bigger size which at the time was an exchange of $250. But now the are in the upwards of $300 or better.

i hate all you with fear v's

especially the one(s) who completely hated them at first & have multiples now

Last edited:
i love  mine the v havent tried on the 3 or 4 yet i looked at my line up this morning and had a quick panic attack cause i didn't see them but it was dark, n so r  they. love them i pd 400 for them sold my back ups to a friend for 475 hated every min of it

i bet you make all the girls jealous when their boyfriends stare at you. 

awesome shoes tho.  
tongue.gif

Last edited:

There are certain fakes of the 5's where the only real way to tell is the shape of the netting.
ok

vmv got a fsr restock of Vs for $255, so i guess these the HQ fake ones? they sell they legit pairs too...but when they sell fakes its the hq ones

Last edited:
Man no way in hell I would let Fear 5's go for the Kobes. I really, really like the MP but I'd have to try and get $100-150 with them to give up the Fear 5s

Hmm  still hunting for Fear 3's. Looks like 275-300 for DS is the going rate. If I can't find Royals soon I'm just going to pull the trigger.

Hmm  still hunting for Fear 3's. Looks like 275-300 for DS is the going rate. If I can't find Royals soon I'm just going to pull the trigger.

Yeah that seems to be the going rate, I pulled the trigger and paid $300 DS for the Fear 3s this past weekend. I didn't mind, this pair was all I needed left to complete my fear pack set.

Back
Top Bottom