Air Jordan Fly 23 (Sneakernews.com)

the black ones look nice. got that carbon fiber look to it, but i think that's from the blurriness of the pic lol. gotta see more pics. not feeling what they're doing with the other cw's.

the black ones look nice. got that carbon fiber look to it, but i think that's from the blurriness of the pic lol. gotta see more pics. not feeling what they're doing with the other cw's.

WOW!!
eek.gif
  Those are incredibly.... UGLY. 
indifferent.gif

weelllll..... i like the clear sole. they look better in the side/profile angles, the upper collar/lining area and back pull tab remind me of Yeezys a lil bit.

if they make em like a Team shoe and make 1,785,023 different colorways i might think about probly considering these as a "maybe see em in person jus to do it" kind of shoe haha

weelllll..... i like the clear sole. they look better in the side/profile angles, the upper collar/lining area and back pull tab remind me of Yeezys a lil bit.

if they make em like a Team shoe and make 1,785,023 different colorways i might think about probly considering these as a "maybe see em in person jus to do it" kind of shoe haha

Who is designing Air Jordans these days? Why did Brand Jordan ever become a company of it's own? When Air Jordan was under Nike every year was a good year. All these hybrids and Reebok And 1's with a Jumpman logo is starting to give me a bad headache.

Who is designing Air Jordans these days? Why did Brand Jordan ever become a company of it's own? When Air Jordan was under Nike every year was a good year. All these hybrids and Reebok And 1's with a Jumpman logo is starting to give me a bad headache.

Back
Top Bottom