Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

Can somebody re-post the pics through a different host? I can never see pics from sneakerfiles.com or their website...

The only Cement III, post 2001, that will have Nike Air in the back.
laugh.gif

can anyone else see this happening
someone whu has these on comes up to someone where the black/cement 3's and saying something like
"Yo i think dem fusions is fake son"
smh

nerd.gif
I can't see the pics

If these are coming out, I bet they're going to switch the colorway in the 3's/20 package. I doubt they would release the same colorway even tho they're different shoes
The white/black 12 fusion came out and the package 12 is the white/black so I doubt they will switch it up

JB is smart knowing that people will flock for anything related to black cement 3's. Why not release these and take everyone's money and then takeeveryone's money again with the CDP. Either way i will be picking up a pair of these and a CDP, you can wear these when you don't want to wear yourIII's, Nice replacement i say.

Yeah sneakerfiles.com is down for me. Found one of the pics on kenlu.net

These look so hot:

airjordanforce3blackcemfx6.jpg

these look great they look exactly how I wanted to look, like the lll's but with af1 soles!!!

like the lll's but with af1 soles!!!
Didn't even notice that, crazy! I might be reaching with this one but I have a crazy feeling thats why they call it Air Jordan Force Fusion.You think?

Back
Top Bottom