Air Jordan Fusion 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawm Best Fusions so far but JB should stop doing this FUSION experiment
eyes.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajf11wallpapersys4.jpg

ajf11wallpapersfx2.jpg

ajf11wallpaperscn3.jpg

ajf11wallpaperssc2.jpg

edit....with me being the first response and all.......THESE ARE JUST A FAN DRAWING, NOT AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF A FUTURE RELEASE.

Those ar ejust PSs of Fusions.

Btw, the 3s are the best fusions that I've seen.

Interesting. Need to see the actual pics, so until them i will not pass judgement. Eerily interesting
Not a VERY Good Idea and I hope these are SCRAPPED... JB what are U thinkin?
Your kidding right? Anyone can see those are PS, Jesus Christ it says "artwork" at the bottom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Interesting. Need to see the actual pics, so until them i will not pass judgement. Eerily interesting
Your kidding right? Anyone can see those are PS, Jesus Christ it says "artwork" at the bottom
laugh.gif

same thing I was trying to say.

please Jordan don't do it to are beloved 11's

they are the greatest shoe ever made , please don't

taint them with this fusion abomination that you have created

you are ruining the history of the jordan shoes that we all love so much

please , if it's one shoe you are not going to use in this fusion line let it be the jordan 11

after the awful 6-rings idea looking so much like the 11's please don't damage the image of our favorite shoe anymore then you already have...............please

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

laugh.gif

same thing I was trying to say.

I know it's just artwork, but at the same time with all the other fusions JB has dropped and is planning to drop, these do not suprise me and can see JBdoing this in the future without a doubt. The XI's are my fav sig. shoe, but I believe that JB won't be done with the fusion line until they have fusedevery sig line Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom