Air Jordan Fusion IX (9) - White / Black - University Blue (SneakerFiles.com)

SneakerFiles.com

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/04/08/air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-2/

air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-1.jpg

With the Air Jordan Fusion IX (9) series debutingthis weekend, we present to you a detailed look at the White/Black-University Blue colorway of the AJF9. This pair features a white leather upper accented by auniversity blue midsole, a black tongue, and black laces. Other university blue accents on this pair can be seen via the tongue, heel, and lace tag. Thoughthis style includes university blue, the colorway as a whole is quite similar to the Original "Powder" AirJordan IX (9) which released back in 1993. The Air Jordan Fusion IX (9) essentially maintains the upper of the Air Jordan 9 while adding key components of the Air Force 1 to the sole. The Air Jordan Fusion IX (9) - White/Black-University Blue is set to drop onApril 11, 2009 for a retail price of $160. Be sure to check out the detailed pictures after the 'jump.'

Air Jordan Force 9 (Limited Release)
Release Date: 04/11/2009
Style Number: 352753-101
Colorway: White/Black-University Blue
Retail Price: $160.00

air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-2.jpg

air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-3.jpg

air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-4.jpg

air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-5.jpg

air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-6.jpg

air-jordan-fusion-ix-9-white-black-university-blue-7.jpg

OPINIONS?

WORTH COPPING?

Via SneakerFiles

I like these
pimp.gif
and this coming from a guy who has the "real" shoe of these.

i will pass, im going to wait til the real things come out. those are one of my grails

Originally Posted by smcrock14

What JB does to it's customers when it releases crap like this:
The majority of their customers keep coming back for more. It's an never ending cycle, just like that GIF.

Ok to be honest this ain't that bad like the other
Fusions they look aight but I won't cop I would rather save my $$$$$$

Kinda funny saw a guy at my job with powder blues on they were legit kinda made me cry inside though cause I want powder blues and charcoals but can't findany in my size
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom