Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

From Nike calendar
[table][tr][td]05/26/14[/td][td]Air Jordan Future[/td][td]2 Colors[/td][td]$150[/td][td]656503[/td][/tr][/table]

of the four colors on that display shelf the only color I cant imagine owning are the volt "tennis balls" color. Only possible fit with these where theyll look eh is a navy yankees fitted, white tee and faded jeans . its just not something you can throw on every day which is a waste if theyre as comfortable as everyone says.

So where can you pick these up at? Just NDC? Or will footlocker/ champs/ Finishline/ Footaction be getting the non-premium models? Cause a couple pair that I would really like to cop , especially with the $150 price tag!!someone just tell me where I got to go to get them the days they drop?? Cause I'm not about to be buying them from a reseller!! $500 is like a low price offer for the Breds or glows which are ridiculously sick!! Bet they wold look crazy in night photo's, the 3m reflecting and shining with the bottoms glowing! Dope! But again someone let me know where to cop these on their release date, since they should be GR's for the non-premium, and even the premium pairs, where did people cop those at??

So where can you pick these up at? Just NDC? Or will footlocker/ champs/ Finishline/ Footaction be getting the non-premium models? Cause a couple pair that I would really like to cop , especially with the $150 price tag!!someone just tell me where I got to go to get them the days they drop?? Cause I'm not about to be buying them from a reseller!! $500 is like a low price offer for the Breds or glows which are ridiculously sick!! Bet they wold look crazy in night photo's, the 3m reflecting and shining with the bottoms glowing! Dope! But again someone let me know where to cop these on their release date, since they should be GR's for the non-premium, and even the premium pairs, where did people cop those at??
The non-premium ones have already dropped in asia. there is no 100% confirmation which colour is dropping when and where in the states yet... just keep checking this thread until info surfaces

my pair came in this morning. very happy to say the least. like honestly compared to the $500+ premiums these are a near perfect substitute..  i will be rocking these daily, comfort is super nice love the woven upper!! 
smokin.gif

included the shoe tag as well for legit checks. you know fakes will be coming out as soon as these start releasing world wide.

only disappointment was carbon fiber. it is 100% there but quality and craftsmanship couldve beenbetter like regular xi's.

everything else though is on point

my pair came in this morning. very happy to say the least. like honestly compared to the $500+ premiums these are a near perfect substitute..  i will be rocking these daily, comfort is super nice love the woven upper!! 
smokin.gif

included the shoe tag as well for legit checks. you know fakes will be coming out as soon as these start releasing world wide.

only disappointment was carbon fiber. it is 100% there but quality and craftsmanship couldve beenbetter like regular xi's.

everything else though is on point
How much did you paid for it? 

Marqueesole sold out of ther Fake GITD Futures. Can't believe Foolz be paying waay over retail for Fakes and B-Grades on this China web site.

whichever ones these are -> 656503-010 

@JetBL1223
These were released in China already. 

Volt, Red, Blue and Black all released together. 

Shanghai Nike got them. 

I copped on the first day the blacks. 

They are sold out now only Blue and Volt left on the shelves 

Yep. They are a premium model so I'm guessing they will be as limited at the glows, breds and multicolors. 
Actually, I just saw on the nike release calendar that they will be available on ndc. So maybe not limited? At least I'll have a chance to get them. So pumped.

Is a lottery ticket gonna b happening with all the futures or just the premium ones? Cause I will b very very angry if I have to try for this bs raffle system

Gonna have to cop that red colorway. Hopefully they drop around the time the infared lows and whitr and red 2s drop.

Back
Top Bottom