Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

any news on the black with the white midsole and sole?

not the black/white/black releasing next week

So is it totally confirmed the black/white is releasing the 14th and not the 21st now? I refuse to miss out on these.

Everything I am hearing still has the Black/White Futures for 6/21. You can also check on the Eastbay calendar and the Finish Line calendar. But I have heard this from stores too. Where is this 14th date coming from?

Originally NDC had 6/14 for the Future with the same color description as the Family Forever 1's.

Everything I am hearing still has the Black/White Futures for 6/21. You can also check on the Eastbay calendar and the Finish Line calendar. But I have heard this from stores too. Where is this 14th date coming from?

Originally NDC had 6/14 for the Future with the same color description as the Family Forever 1's.

i think sneakerbar detroit had it at 6/14

And look at that, first two original colorways are dope and worth a lot. Because they were sold as "premium" at $185, and now they sell at $150 and come with all garbage colorways. The original ones were awesome to me, most comfortable jordan I've ever owned, 3M set's it up with the gold lace aglets and the glow in the dark on the other color is dope. A big fan of me, they grew on me, look great with joggers.

^ I wouldn't call any of the colorways that have dropped trash, not even those volts.
They're trash to me, just doing to much trying to get all the money they can recycling same colors with a roshe run design, half the colors they released Nike has done with the roshe run. I will only ever own the 2 original colorway, Bred or Infrared whatever you'd like to call it, and the Glow's. They are comfortable as hell, but after the premium releases they have gone downhill.

eek.gif

everything i want is releasing on the 14th lol

Ndc release calendar has 2 cws dropping 6/14. Probably iguana and black/white.

Pumpkins = trash

Camos = trash

Volts = Neon highlighters for your feet
I never heard of the pumpkins. the camos aren't trash level, but I'm not a fan either, then again I've yet to see them in person, and nobody is posting pics so they must be worse In person. Volts are dope to me, but its hard to get a fit together for them,

man y'all forgetting about people buying the olive IXs people will buy these
HUH???

Don't compare a Classic to this Turrible colorway, just bc the Mudguard on the Classic shares the same hue. Two completely different shoes. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Ndc release calendar has 2 cws dropping 6/14. Probably iguana and black/white.
It doesn't list specifics though. And every other store calendar has 6/21. I would expect these to release on 6/21.

True SF here in the Bay Area had a size run this past Saturday on the Blk & Whites. I was lucky to snag a pair.

Back
Top Bottom