Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I might have to try for the Gym Reds in the AM.

Each time I look at a pic of them, them more I get a craving for some red Jolly Ranchers and Red Vines :lol:

Fcfs tickets are the best. No lines. Just inquire when you see them unpacking shipment. Tell them a sz and get a guarantee pair waiting on release day. Got the greys for tomorrow. Less than retail too. Wasn't going to pay retail for these simple shoes.

nah all those futures with that different upper than whats been coming out are garbage.

Glow > Blk/Red > Grey > >>>>>> Rest
true, they are overdoing it. Just like with Roshe Runs, once all the simple colors are used they start some experimental **** with different materials and strange patterns. Both models are cool to me because they are so simple.

In and out with the greys in 2 minutes .. Thank u for being Easy

Want back to see if reds were there, just cause. All sizes were "In other's carts" after 2 minutes

The reds were the more popular release this time. This seems to always happen. One sits one sells out.

Reds were "sold out" in NDC for a few minutes, but my size eventually popped up. Grey went in with out a hitch. Ordered those first , then tried on the reds. Finally added to cart, checked out, now back to watching tv. Oh yeah, forgot was logged onto FTL, had one of each waiting in the cart. One pair of each is enough for me. Been an expensive month for me.

If someone needs a red 11, decided I don't, so I'm going to drop it out of my cart in 1 minute.

They will eventually sell out. I'm sure most people weren't aware they were dropping today. They probable figured this weekend. The only ones still sitting are the volts , and these look waaaay better than those volts.

Back
Top Bottom