Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Absolute fire, being a Footscape fan...I love these.
Yep.  My thoughts exactly.

From a looks standpoint, these are by far my favorite non-retro JB release in a loooooong minute.  

That said, I'd rather buy some Footscape Wovens.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I didn't like the ones with the green sole, but I actually liked the pair with the infared sole a lot. I'd still rather get an AJ 11.

they JB so the price is expected, really aint surprised by that, just glad they didnt try to hit the 200+ mark. But they look mad comfortable.

Very hesitant at first. Now I cant deciede between the two colorways... 

I bet these will be very limited and an instant sellout...

Why? Beacuse Jordan Brand and Nike will not accept failure on a project like this.

Atleast that is my prediction. 

i was sleep on these cuz all i seen was the bright green sole when pics first surface but these are fire. i got a pair of red flyknit chukka that i love and been waiting on another cw i like, but these will dead my hunt for more chukkas. COPPED

Last edited:
Been pumped for these since the first pics dropped...getting nervous they might not come out the 1st though.

Nothing on Nike's release calendar, and other than the video on Complex w/ Bun B, haven't really seen anyone (regular folk) with any vids in hand.  For a shoe that is supposed to drop in 6 days, I would have imagined we would have heard from Nike/JB by now, or seen WAY too many "#teamearly" pics on IG and Twitter.

Still will be aiming for them when they do drop...hope it's sooner rather than later.

if they come out on March 1st, i expect them to be limited...all the stores i went to today either said they werent getting them or didnt have information on them... :/ 

one dude told me hoh only, who knows...

Yeah I was wondering the same haven't heard much about these besides here. Those clear sole pair is the only pair I want.

Anything, Jordan and remotely close to retro is going to sell out. I'm convinced of it after witnessing those 'Jordan 1' inspired colored Nike Soccer shoes go flying off NDC today... smh 
mean.gif

Anything, Jordan and remotely close to retro is going to sell out. I'm convinced of it after witnessing those 'Jordan 1' inspired colored Nike Soccer shoes go flying off NDC today... smh :smh:

I'm pretty sure those Tiempo retros are selling well in all colors, not just the Jordan ones from today. That was just an added bonus.

Last edited:
theyll be like the 28s. few first colors will be awesome and limited , sell out quickly. next pairs, meh

I'm pretty sure those Tiempo retros are selling well in all colors, not just the Jordan ones from today. That was just an added bonus.
Nah not like this... they sit around for awhile, in fact there were two other GR colors that had FSR runs and still do, but the 3 AJ1 OG Colors from NDC as well as Oneness dropped off fast. EBay's listing them 225-300 now lol... typical.

Today was the "QS" but it'll be widely released again Mar 1. Same thing is probably going to happen with these futures I predict. Quick gobble and it'll slow after the weeks and later releases.

Last edited:
Very hesitant at first. Now I cant deciede between the two colorways... 

I bet these will be very limited and an instant sellout...

Why? Beacuse Jordan Brand and Nike will not accept failure on a project like this.

Atleast that is my prediction. 

Agreed. Nike will force the issue with these and if that means making them all very difficult to get, so be it. Switch-siders...you know, the ones that hate them until they find out they're limited, then they must have them...they're on their way to this thread soon...

For the record, I still don't like them.

Agreed. Nike will force the issue with these and if that means making them all very difficult to get, so be it. Switch-siders...you know, the ones that hate them until they find out they're limited, then they must have them...they're on their way to this thread soon...

For the record, I still don't like them.
100% agree wit ya

Back
Top Bottom