Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Right Right.

Man I don't wear anything else. Been beating those Silver Lows up for weeks now. The Comfort is unmatched, the shoes tie with laces so they look dope but you don't have to untie or tie them just slip them on..

By far my favorite shoe over the last 10 years
+!
I might have to cop those gammas though. Seeing how I can apply my discounts and rewards... I'm looking at less than 100. Idk why I never thought about getting these for the kids to play in.. Do they even make these in gs?

Right Right.

Man I don't wear anything else. Been beating those Silver Lows up for weeks now. The Comfort is unmatched, the shoes tie with laces so they look dope but you don't have to untie or tie them just slip them on..

By far my favorite shoe over the last 10 years
+!
I might have to cop those gammas though. Seeing how I can apply my discounts and rewards... I'm looking at less than 100. Idk why I never thought about getting these for the kids to play in.. Do they even make these in gs?

Yea GS has some fly colors.
Picked there up for my niece when I bought mine. Actually she just told the lady to bring her size too and assumed I was going to buy her some as well...I couldn't refuse
View media item 1701159View media item 1701161

Last edited:
How do you guys clean your white outsoles? My baroque brown futures seriously need to be cleaned...

oSFGOk2

Last edited:
Has anyone had the materials on their pairs start to peel off like this? I have no clue what is causing this.

I don't think I can. I've already worn them a couple times so i'm not sure if the peeling is as a result from that. So wack 
mean.gif

Any reasonable retailer will take them back assuming they don't look completely beat up.  I returned a pair of Futures due to squeaking (a couple of weeks of wear), as well as a pair of AM1s due to noticing that one of the toe boxes had an odd shape that was bugging me (after 3 months, though looked in perfect condition, worn maybe 6 times).  It's usually up to the manager's discretion.  If you're polite and friendly, and empower them to make the decision, they'll be more likely to accommodate you.  i.e. Don't go in mad....go in disappointed, and seeking their help.  Again, assuming they're not beat up looking, they should take them back, and I wouldn't shop there again if they don't!

You can send them back to NIKE regardless of where you bought them.

Like PWguy said, just don't have an attitude or act entitled. Act disappointed.

Last edited:
That's a good option if the retailer denies you.  You have 2 years from the manufacture date.  Only downside is that they'll issue a gift card.  If they're out of stock, you won't be able to the same shoe (they still have them in stock currently).  Also, if you wait a bit, you can probably get these at a retailer on discount or use a coupon or something else.  Either way, I wouldn't settle for what you've currently got!

Any reasonable retailer will take them back assuming they don't look completely beat up.  I returned a pair of Futures due to squeaking (a couple of weeks of wear), as well as a pair of AM1s due to noticing that one of the toe boxes had an odd shape that was bugging me (after 3 months, though looked in perfect condition, worn maybe 6 times).  It's usually up to the manager's discretion.  If you're polite and friendly, and empower them to make the decision, they'll be more likely to accommodate you.  i.e. Don't go in mad....go in disappointed, and seeking their help.  Again, assuming they're not beat up looking, they should take them back, and I wouldn't shop there again if they don't!

You can send them back to NIKE regardless of where you bought them.

Like PWguy said, just don't have an attitude or act entitled. Act disappointed.
Alright thanks guys. It's worth giving a shot. I really like the shoes too and I get a lot of compliments wearing them so the thought of returning them kinda sucks. 

Yea take them back STAT. Ive had mine for close to a yr? an i BARELY ripped the weaving (foot caught on to my latch gate)and it's not even that bad.

Snagged a really good deal, Glow Futures for basically $140 shipped from a friend.

Did demand on Futures in general go all the way down due to the overabundance of colorways?

Are future mids basically done? I wish JB would release more models...

Seems that way.

I mean Future Mids started late 2013 and finished early 2014. Than we got the lows so I'm sure early 2016 will have the final colorways.

We might get a brand new shoe next year that's casual with another iconic sole with a woven upper. IE 13 sole with the future booty upper.
Unless Jordan Brand considers the tooling of the 13 sole is considered to be to expensive (Zoom air vs normal air) etc. Either ways for me so far the Eclipse, Future Mids and Future Lows have been some great casual shoes for people who don't want to buy Roshe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom