Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I thought XIx were zoom air....?

The what?

If you're talking about the AJ XIX it featured double stack air sole unit in the heel and a full length zoom unit.

If you're talking about the AJ XI it features a full length air sole unit.

AJ didn't get zoom air unit till the AJ XII, which actually got a full length zoom unit.

And moving on since the XII, have Zoom Unit.

The what?

If you're talking about the AJ XIX it featured double stack air sole unit in the heel and a full length zoom unit.

If you're talking about the AJ XI it features a full length air sole unit.

AJ didn't get zoom air unit till the AJ XII, which actually got a full length zoom unit.

And moving on since the XII, have Zoom Unit.

Thanks. It was a typo on the XI.... Full length Air... Got it... Thanks

Thanks. It was a typo on the XI.... Full length Air... Got it... Thanks

honestly its not like they couldn't shove a fore and heel and or a full length zoom unit inside the XI these days. Guess however the issue with tooling and training for that slight change would make the price skyrocket knowing Nike :smh:

Shocked how much love the lows got and went on sale quickly but the mids felt like no one even cares outside of the two limited pairs and those took a year to even go on discount of $20

Last edited:
Shocked how much low the lows got and went on sale quickly but the mids felt like no one even cares outside of the two limited pairs and those took a year to even go on discount of $20

The leathers never got low enough for me plus that white midsole kinda ruined it for me

even still, at some point with them sitting they should eventually dip in price close to 50% but I could write on a pair of futures and in 365 days they'd still be still sitting there at $99

even still, at some point with them sitting they should eventually dip in price close to 50% but I could write on a pair of futures and in 365 days they'd still be still sitting there at $99
i'd buy the leathers for $99
laugh.gif

They'll never see that price point tho. which is mind boggling. even if you get em of ebay they still close to retail

Good on him, rock what you like. I really don't see people wearing the Futures anymore.

That $175 for Volts though :x Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom