Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Very surprised these getting so much attention.

I thought for sure these would be shunned.

But I guess jb has ingrained in peoples heads that anything using the xi dna means instant sell out.

Ill sit this out, but they do look comfortable.

The hype is real unfortunately

So who's going to sole swap the GITD soles to a pair of Space Jams?....

Thats really all these are good for.

FCFS. How I beat the resellers. Its gonna be a fun night LOL
Very surprised these getting so much attention.

I thought for sure these would be shunned.

But I guess jb has ingrained in peoples heads that anything using the xi dna means instant sell out.

Ill sit this out, but they do look comfortable.
Believe me, if these werent limited they wouldn't sell out. Its too different for most, isn't a retro and is expensive. Yea I'd probably check them out if I saw them instores, but I honestly forgot about these until news of how limited they were started being a topic of conversation. JB is really just testing the waters with these releasing only in big cities with strong sneakerhead/reseller community. Luckily they know their consumer and are hyping it to the max. They're probably reading these forums lol. Whats up Jordan! 

Edit: and for the record, I'm going for the IVERSON BANNER QUESTIONS this weekend. Now those are limited...

Last edited:
those glows actually look good

these would be a nice trainer shoe in the gym but of course with 2 stores in the darn world releasing them they wanna make it so no one can have these :x

those glows actually look good

these would be a nice trainer shoe in the gym but of course with 2 stores in the darn world releasing them they wanna make it so no one can have these
sick.gif
nah those are just dumb bidders...

I swear the word hype needs to be censored. Too damn annoying to read in every single post.

I don't think Shiekh carries SB but will go to Fox Hills and let you guys know what I find out tomorrow. about the Futures. That might be the only location in So Cal that might.
I want the Futures. My local shiekh doesnt have codes so when I go to Fox tomorrow for FA I'll take a gander as well

I saw my homeboy partner with these on feet black/red. My mind change, I want to cop these now but as a work out shoe. I want them but, not going to break my neck for them.

Last edited:
Last night was browsing eBay for somewhat reputable pre-sellers (I've never done a pre-order before)...

Granted size 13...but the two listed went from $325, to $350, to $400, and now sitting @ $440, all the in matter of about 8 hours.  And yes...they've SOLD pairs @ that price.

Ugh...I was really hoping to find a pair of each, but I might be out.  I don't think I can do $400 for this shoe.  Again, we'll see what happens AFTER release, because sometimes you can find a desperate reseller a week or so after release needing the cash...but starting to lose hope.

Oh well...with the SB1s and Chicago KOs coming out Sat as well, hopefully I can snag one (or both...unlikely) to help soften the blow of striking out on the Futures.

Back
Top Bottom