Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Still hate how DFW never gets any exclusive kicks we should be givin h town a run for ttheir money we have 4 hoh and a niketown only one of them ever gets limited "grs" also we dont have any major boutiques in the those are even worse smh

These shoes are dope, I don't get the hate. Much cooler to me than another recycled retro that every bro in the city wears. I'd rock these over any 11. #struckout

These shoes are dope, I don't get the hate. Much cooler to me than another recycled retro that every bro in the city wears. I'd rock these over any 11. #struckout

there's no way i would rock these over concords space jams or blk/reds....but then again we are in that era now

just going to wait patiently for  

a.) ebay prices to drop 

or

b.) nike to release these on a  wider scale 

I hope they make these more widely available - I wonder if JB was just testing the waters on these? I really want a pair of the glows.

I hope they make these more widely available - I wonder if JB was just testing the waters on these? I really want a pair of the glows.

It's a ******* terrible way to test the true interest. Of course they're gonna be mad scooped when the super limited tag gets attached to them by hypebeast resellers lol. And then peeps who gotta have everything hyped will be thirsting for it. Great marketing for future drops but completely inaccurate gauge of how people truly would of perceived the shoes if given no hype behind it.

Last edited:
just going to wait patiently for  

a.) ebay prices to drop 

or

b.) nike to release these on a  wider scale 

Choice B for me, one would assume these have to release on a larger scale and or more colorways to come..

Why are people paying that much for these? I'd rather drop that dough on another pair of XIs since they cost that amount.
People would rather have the newest, coolest, hottes, most limited release these days. Which is fine with me. I'll keep copping them and trading for classics

How does everyone know these are limited from what I have seen they are not that limited mr Alan's got them

Me personally would cut the limit at $250, and i really would like a pair of these, either CW
AHH MANNNNNN
roll.gif

People going nuts for this garbage.

Everything released today was crap.

Its getting worse and worse to buy shoes.

Their a video online with people rushing the door.

Never seen this for sneakers in manhattan.

Good time to consider really giving this up.

Video of nyc bum rush

Back
Top Bottom