Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

are people really paying $500.00 to $600.00 for this crap and if so who are they ?

i could see if they where in the style of the OG shoe fine

but for this fusion so called future garbage

2qtb8uw.jpg

Last edited:
Just because it was quickstrike it sold the way it did, those shoes aren't that great looking idk how y'all can spend all that money. I rather buy some infrared 6 or powder blue 10. :rolleyes

But why you here tho?

No one is salty about these bro. We all know JB is going to release more if we're interested in the shoe. Just call a spade a spade, these are only relevant because of the perceived rarity and consequently, the resale value. Why are people fighting to give wackness a pass?

What's wack to you doesnt mean it's wack to anyone else.

Last edited:
What's wack to you doesnt mean it's wack to anyone else.

True. However, considering that these were originally panned here and across the internet, I find this shoes recent ascent into the realm of $600 resale to be a complete joke. Nike/JBs marketing being so transparent in terms of building hype for a weak product just doesn't sit right with me. Sorry.

Real interesting, especially since there are no visible jump man or swoosh logos anywhere. I can't see these moving without any branding. I mean kids tuck in their pants so people can see the nike air tag or wear pants short enough so you can see the jump man on the 7.
Lol :lol: Why? People already know they Jordan's...

I like the JB is trying to innovate (ish) with these, but I don't really think I could rock them and at current resale prices I couldn't pick up a pair even out of just interest to see/feel it on foot.

has the possibility of a midsole swap of those glow future midsoles onto a pair of 11s been brought up?

would it be a possible custom? 

True. However, considering that these were originally panned here and across the internet, I find this shoes recent ascent into the realm of $600 resale to be a complete joke. Nike/JBs marketing being so transparent in terms of building hype for a weak product just doesn't sit right with me. Sorry.
I hear they will be reproduced in the fall... Not worth $600 in my books, congrats to those who managed to cop.  On to the next...    

i can see the draw for these but even for $185 im passing, this to me would be a $100 shoe max for me
Someone mentioned the shoe changing color with the temperature or something like that as a selling point. The person usually knows what hes talking about but that sounds a little outlandish correct me if im wrong

Are these TTS? I havent seen many people actually wear them bc of the resell value

I sized up (because of availability primarily), and find they fit relatively true to recent XIs ('09 Jams-Gammas). Toebox area is still a little narrow, so I'm glad I went up, but when walking a bit, did get a little "flopping". Granted, I wear my shoes unlaced w/ the laces loose, so if I would actually tie them, I'm sure they'd fit well.

If you have a REALLY wide foot, I'd go up 1/2 size, but otherwise stick TTS. If you have a pair of recent XIs and they fit well...go for that size.

Someone mentioned the shoe changing color with the temperature or something like that as a selling point. The person usually knows what hes talking about but that sounds a little outlandish correct me if im wrong
so we have outdated midsole/sole and 1980s hot wheels color changer paint and these are "futures"? i swear they think by the year 2000 we will be able to teliport over there at JB

most baffling release in quite some time for me - I barely saw anyone talking about these in a positive way leading up to the release, then utter madness on release day and crazy resale prices.

ppl got pepper sprayed on 34th for these, talk about earning your resale lol

congrats to those who copped to rock.

Back
Top Bottom