Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Tried to watch the video, but dude is corny af. But yeah that was already known.

That 3M is
pimp.gif
 tho 

If your purchasing hell yeah. If your selling you could get more.

Side note So many futures on the bay.....wtfffffffffffff
I meant they og ..

Some say not worth it because they are unwearable but I wanna wear.

Last edited:
that's a good mistake there
laugh.gif

edit: nvm. thought they gave you another glow since they sold your infrared. do you at least get a guaranteed pair in the future when they do a raffle?
Yeah they gave me a glow instead! 

I just checked eBay ... I want to meet the person that's gonna drop $600 plus dollars on these things. C'mon son ... They're decent and I MAY pay retail for them, but just goes to show you that when you put a limited tag on something, the hype just drives the market. 

I'm not gonna lie, I won a raffle for the glows with no intention of keeping them just reselling them. After seeing them in person I'm planning on keeping them. They're really nice

these were limited but are the future colorways gonna be GR?

i feel like JB is just trying to build the hype before they start producing big numbers

these were limited but are the future colorways gonna be GR?
i feel like JB is just trying to build the hype before they start producing big numbers
most likely. The first two cw's are tagged as the premium version @ a price point of $185. The future cw's are going to be $150.

most likely. The first two cw's are tagged as the premium version @ a price point of $185. The future cw's are going to be $150.
hopefully the only thing they take away from the gr is the 3m and not the extra comfort put into these 

I really wish these would restock in a massive amount.

Resell prices on these is crazy high. People are tripping if they paying that. Unless your super paid haha. #respect

Last edited:
It stems from little kids on facebook who have idiot parents.... 

Back
Top Bottom