Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Is it just me or are the laces on the premiums really annoying? If they aren't tied really tight they flop around like crazy.

I'll live with them tho, camos are really nice in person. Very comfy too

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the laces on the premiums really annoying? If they aren't tied really tight they flop around like crazy.

I'll live with them tho, camos are really nice in person. Very comfy too

Wore my volts b4 and felt the same way about laces gotta b tight... Other wise very comfy

Last edited:
its always more supply than demand when it comes to sz 13, u know that by now

im beginning to think u just like to brag about your shoe size

I think u mean "more demand, than supply"

U would think nike could analyze and figure this stuff out.

The bell curve is dead damnit

Please tell him because it seems like only the people that wear the size understand the struggle.

so non premium has "fake" carbon fiber?
this is how the plate looks like in non-premium futures..

http://niketalk.com/t/580648/air-jordan-future-featuring-xi-sole-2014/2610#post_20592970
honestly no XI has ever had real cf in it outside of MJs pairs himself

if you guys really think that stuff in your concords/coolgreys/spacejams/black-reds/columbias is cf, i have some ocean front property in Idaho I think you might be interested in

I have no source or info... But I just feel that there won't b any uk releases only.... They said there wood b uk only spizikes the black and gold n black green and purple, my boy ordered the black n green online wen they came out from over seas... 2-3 months later those "uk exclusives" were in the states as a gr.... Like i said I don't belive any futures will b uk only

Plus didn't the black and white come out in china? If so that wood make them non uk only

Last edited:
It's starting to look that way.
Looks like there will be European colorways and NA colorways....

I have no source or info... But I just feel that there won't b any uk releases only.... They said there wood b uk only spizikes the black and gold n black green and purple, my boy ordered the black n green online wen they came out from over seas... 2-3 months later those "uk exclusives" were in the states as a gr.... Like i said I don't belive any futures will b uk only

Plus didn't the black and white come out in china? If so that wood make them non uk only

got a euro connect who's getting my sz but didnt know if it would be a true uk only drop...dont wanna drop 280 on a non premium for them to drop here & sit like volts where i can use a disco for em.

got a euro connect who's getting my sz but didnt know if it would be a true uk only drop...dont wanna drop 280 on a non premium for them to drop here & sit like volts where i can use a disco for em.

The black upper/outsole with white midsole also already released in the Philippines around May 6. Was able to see it in store.

Just got my pair in from Nike EU:

Got bored & haven't worn a pair of Jordans for years but these things are a work of art, truely gorgeous design. Was on the fence about the 11 sole at first but seeing them in person they're a perfect match.  Real happy with these and much lighter than I thought they'd be.

Last edited:
[emoji]128512[/emoji] sorry dude. I think they're ok for the retail price. Wouldn't pay over retail for them. Were they about 120 usd? I paid 119 gbp, normally it's the same in dollars, smh.

Sure they'd be enough stock to go around stateside and you could probably get them with ease if you tried.

Also like the fact that they kept the branding to a minimum. I think that was part of the appeal for me.

[emoji]128512[/emoji] sorry dude. I think they're ok for the retail price. Wouldn't pay over retail for them. Were they about 120 usd? I paid 119 gbp, normally it's the same in dollars, smh.

Sure they'd be enough stock to go around stateside and you could probably get them with ease if you tried.

Also like the fact that they kept the branding to a minimum. I think that was part of the appeal for me.

np bro the pics are dope & the minimal branding is very nice

Hanon finally shipped my pair. 

@ColdCity
 i think they will drop here. They wont sit like the volts imo.

yep im holding out

So no fakes of the black and reds out? Really want another pair but dont wanna spend another large sum of money and get got. I paid enough for the first.

Back
Top Bottom