Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Have the futures been selling out on release day? Trying to get the gym red pair but want to use a birthday coupon from ftl and maybe try them on before I buy. Do they fit pretty similar to regular XI's?

They aren't selling out. The futures might be excluded from the bday coupon. At least at the champs in my mall. Cheap manager. They telling me they got like multiple sz runs too. The weak VIP rewards don't work either. Such crap compared to fnl.

They aren't selling out. The futures might be excluded from the bday coupon. At least at the champs in my mall. Cheap manager. They telling me they got like multiple sz runs too. The weak VIP rewards don't work either. Such crap compared to fnl.
nothing is excluded from bday coupons THAT MANAGER is just choosing not to let u use them

I agree, Finish line's rewards system is much better and you can actually use the rewards on Jordans unllike Champs, Footlocker, etc.

found these on IG... These are already ending up like roshes with the new patterns prints.... These going down hill real quick
They are going downhill because they are getting new patterns and prints.  Why does that make them go downhill?

saw these in person today

very, very impressed

quality trumps all of the retros are even cheaper than most retro jordan

that said, i am going to wait for a discount 

couldn't agree more^^^ i dig the different patterns and materials. Feel like theres so much you can do with this shoe

couldn't agree more^^^ i dig the different patterns and materials. Feel like theres so much you can do with this shoe
i know right, weave, solid can i get a flyknit
nerd.gif

Just got my black and white's delivered!  I don't know what people are talking about with respect to the CF....This feels exactly like CF to me, and looks and feels the same as my XIs.  Is this some major deception, or people are confused b/c the painting on the other colorways makes it look like it's not CF?

It's just a different pattern of carbon fiber. If you look closely, you can see the fibers in each cross-hatch. When you tap on it and scratch it, it feels and sounds the same as AJ XI CF.

It's just a different pattern of carbon fiber. If you look closely, you can see the fibers in each cross-hatch. When you tap on it and scratch it, it feels and sounds the same as AJ XI CF.
I see what you mean!  Wow...these are REALLY comfortable shoes!  More so than even my AM90, and even similar or more than my AM360 2012.  I still think 360 air is more cushy, but the upper is super breathable and comfy.... Way more comfortable than all of my AJ retros.  I don't care if these are not limited, and a lot of colors (even lame ones).  Find a color you like, and enjoy wearing them!

I agree. They changed the look of the carbon fiber so that it matches the color and style of the woven upper, rather than have a checkered look like the XI's. There's no contrast on the carbon fiber, but it's indeed that material and not something else.

So tired of NT dudes talking out their rears about materials when they don't have the slightest clue.

Just got my first pair yesterday and first thing I noticed was how dope the shoe is in person.

Second thing I noticed was the CF plate. The Futures CF straight looked like the pics of the fake XIs out there. Took out a pair of XIs to compare and you could see that it could just be a different weave pattern but simply tapping on the CF you can also hear the difference. The XIs sound solid and have a thicker CF while the Futures sounded more hollow.

So of course I come on here and see all of you guys already arguing about it so I'll live with it. Glad I picked them up now on to pick up the Cool Greys next...

Yeah, I suppose everyone will have to draw their own conclusions.  When I compare with my XIs by tapping on the CF, they both sound identical to me.  I personally think the weave of the future CF looks better than the more checkered pattern on the XI, but that's just me.  I'm also liking the black translucent sole, as the sole on my Vs, VIs, and XIs look like crap after one wear outside when they get dirty.  So beautiful when new, but hate that dirty look thereafter.  Oh well...each shoe has its own unique look and feel, which is why wearing them all is fun.  In my opinion the Future is a nice addition even though not exclusive (I still woke up at 5am to get them just in case...ugh).

ah man those greys look way too clean, but I don't think i can afford a second pair right after the blacks so soon!

the grey pair with the red sole- i've seen that manager at 21Merc stunt on me way too much with them lol. I wonder how a sole-dye job would look with these gr's, but i'm too scared to try it myself and get any dye on that white midsole haha

Last edited:
found these on IG... These are already ending up like roshes with the new patter ns prints.... These going down hill real quick
sick.gif
these are just horrible. i'm guessing these are gonna be considered "premium" and jordan brand will charge more for these whack cw's.

I don't care what anyone says, those green tiger camo's will be had if they come to retail. I am a huge hunter and they fit perfect for what I like.

Back
Top Bottom