Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Got both colorways this morning... First time buying futures. How do they fit compare to the 11? I usually go up .5 size on 11s....

Meh if u cant cop online im sure most people are copping in store today...

Last edited:
They will eventually sell out. I'm sure most people weren't aware they were dropping today. They probable figured this weekend. The only ones still sitting are the volts , and these look waaaay better than those volts.
not true. Royals/Black/Vots are still in store. I'm sure these will be too.

Was going to try for the grey's on FNL (still have a few bucks left on a few GCs and WC rewards to use)...not popping up.  Really only want to try if I can get them under retail and use an expiring WC reward.

Ugh...gotta leave for work in a few minutes.  Hopefully they'll still be up when I get a break.  If not...no worries, onto the next. 

Just cancelled my orders and will try in store today. Plus my local HOH always let me use a birthday coupon.

I just ordered the red's through Eastbay and I'm already having buyers remorse, since unfortunately I feel like one of those Air Jordan purists who does not buy anything other than Signature Air Jordan models. Kinda feel like cancelling but the red and the 11 sole has me torn lol.

not true. Royals/Black/Vots are still in store. I'm sure these will be too.
You're right, the blacks are still out there. I don't think it's cause nobody bought them. I think they produced waaaay too many of these. I think everyone and every store had these. Not gonna lie, they didn't appeal to me at first. Went into FTL one morning, during one of there releases and saw them on the shelf. Tried them on and was sold instantly!

Got both colorways this morning... First time buying futures. How do they fit compare to the 11? I usually go up .5 size on 11s....
DO NOT go up in size. I wear a size 11.5 in 11s. One sales rep told me prob best to go up cause the bottoms were similar to the 11s. Luckily I tried on before purchasing, went with a size 11.

You're right, the blacks are still out there. I don't think it's cause nobody bought them. I think they produced waaaay too many of these. I think everyone and every store had these. Not gonna lie, they didn't appeal to me at first. Went into FTL one morning, during one of there releases and saw them on the shelf. Tried them on and was sold instantly!
they just might not appeal to most people. Better for us

DO NOT go up in size. I wear a size 11.5 in 11s. One sales rep told me prob best to go up cause the bottoms were similar to the 11s. Luckily I tried on before purchasing, went with a size 11.

Thanks... I'll try on both sizes this morning.

torn on grabbing the reds off eastbay cuz i dont wanna drop full price... ndc wouldve been like $137

Thanks... I'll try on both sizes this morning.
Yeah, that's the best thing to do. I thought I would be wearing a size 11.5, tried both on and went with the size 11. Couple of the other guys in here went up .5 a size. Best thing is to try them on.

[table][tr][td]July 16[/td][td]Air Jordan Future[/td][td]Hyper Jade/Hyper Jade-Clear$150[/td][td]656503-315[/td][/tr][/table]

i went .5 size down for futures and it fit perfect. the red and grey pairs are the last decent looking cw i want, those hyper jades look like GS shoes and the new camo ones are just horrible.

Picked up the gym reds at my local footaction today, and these are probably one of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn! I'm usually a 10.5 in 11s but good thing i tried these on in the store, the 10.5s were too big so sized down to a 10 and they're perfect. Safe to say I will be picking up another pair of futures in the future

Back
Top Bottom