Air Jordan I (1) Retro - Hare Detailed Look

Must cop these.... I've got the Hare 7 and the 1 is my favorite Jordan.... I also have a couple VIP coupons that I can hopefully redeem to get the priceas close to a hundo as possible.... I really probably shouldn't get these but I have a strong compulsion for the Air Jordan 1 . . . .

i got mine on ebay for 120.00 free shipping got size 11 & 11.5 for freind of mine thats retail so i dont have to go on saturday to the mall
laugh.gif

This is obviously one of the best colorways JB ever put out.. but considering how many Is are out there with stupid colorways,. finally a breath of freshair... these are CRACK xcopped x2

"i got mine on ebay for 120.00 free shipping got size 11 & 11.5"

who did you buy from.... i been on ebay everyday and can not, find them any lower than 130+shipping
also check completed auctions and no where can i find sz11 & sz11.5, with 120 free shipping......

got mine on right now.. copped them for retail like a week ago. and yeah they go hard.

i have a question..... what happened to the grey ones? there's a pic on 23isback.com.... i just wanna know if jb scrapped this idea.

Sucks that the grey got scratch. I like them more when I first saw the pics. Thanks for the reply CrazyEBW

Besides the tongue of the shoe, are the materials of the AJ1 Hare the same as the Hare Jordan 7, because I'm impressed with the quality of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom