Air Jordan I (1) Retro Tweed - Fathers Day

[h1]
sneaker-files.gif
[/h1][h1]Air Jordan I (1) Retro Tweed - Fathers Day[/h1]
[h1][/h1]
tweedfathersdayjordanmain.jpg

[h1][/h1]
Late last month the Air Jordan I (1) Retrodesigned for Father's Day was previewed featuring a black and white color-way, however a new pair has shown up sporting white and a tweed pattern on thetoe box, side panel and tongue.

It appears Jordan Brand has been implementing more and more creative and animated designs including the Father's Day package which included anunconventional Air Jordan I. Nevertheless, it could materialize into something exceptional. Expect a release date of June 7th, 2008 with a retail price of$100. Via Gallery2.

Jordan 1 1985 -Legacy
Jordan 1 2002 - Present -Dunk Era

MY lord JESUS ALMIGHTY............ STOP with the 1'salready!!!! the OG Black/White tweeds are the best pair ever, HANDS DOWN one of the best pair of ONES to be dropped with the tweed. To me this is a very cleanwell thought out shoe but then you STOP at that. I dont even like these posted here at all but thanks for the pic. To me you just got to know when toSTOP.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

MY lord JESUS ALMIGHTY............ STOP with the 1's already!!!! the OG Black/White tweeds are the best pair ever, HANDS DOWN one of the best pair of ONES to be dropped with the tweed. To me this is a very clean well thought out shoe but then you STOP at that. I dont even like these posted here at all but thanks for the pic. To me you just got to know when to STOP.

co-sign

there killing the I's to the ground!!.....it's been said the jordan 1 are the NEW dunks of this age

i'd wear those only if i was an old man in an ugly tweed coat ready to die...but being a young buck as myself...i wouldn't be getting any chicks withthose ugly things. hands down the ugliest jordan I i've ever seen. the clear swoosh and the the stitching of the pail on the side has got to go too. idon't know about anyone else, but i don't want a big ole pail on the side of my shoe. i understand it's a tribute to jordan's dad...but youdon't need the ugly pail on the side. keep the shoe clean.

Back
Top Bottom