Air Jordan I Clssc Grn/Red (Black & White Based): May QS

Originally Posted by blco02

^ Years? No - me and JM were the first ones to confirm the Black/Red and Taxi CDP - when everyone else said it was the White/Red and Spacejams. I'm just looking out for everyone else - this guy is an imposter just looking for e fame- look at the evidence on the last page.

And its not just me - in case you missed it, there was a post made yesterday by someone else calling out GG and Sole for being frauds.

Anyways- I'm done with this. I'm not calling out REDBRIM, or JM, or the other guys who drop solid info - im just calling out GG. You guys keep believing GG - when he gives "hints" and vague statements and gives you one of these
wink.gif
, just know that he has no info at all. And when he does try to go out on a limb with specific info (2009 samples, Bordeaux and French VII pack, all white XII's - all wrong), just know that he has no info and is just repeating what others have already said.

whats up blc
laugh.gif
@ everyone hating on you and defending GG...jumping on the jock nowhuh???
grin.gif

not taking sides but you and GG both have good/legit info when you do drop it...but GG indeed does know whats hes talking about man but I know you'vedropped info too...with that being said if you two want to argue it should just be between you and him and not everyone jumping in and trying to defend eitherof you
eyes.gif

well Im done
laugh.gif

both of you stay up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hougmin

I have many kinds of sport shoes,jordan,Nike,dunk,air max,six rings
If you are interested in them,welcome you inquiry me.
I will show more picture for you looking,i am sure you will like it.
if you have any questions.please leave a messager for me.

yeah umm I'd take off that link and edit that post or you're going to
1. get flamed
2. get banned
no one here like fakes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hougmin

I have many kinds of sport shoes,jordan,Nike,dunk,air max,six rings
If you are interested in them,welcome you inquiry me.
I will show more picture for you looking,i am sure you will like it.
if you have any questions.please leave a messager for me.
http://hougmin.niketalk.yuku.com/gallery/ls
http://hougmin.niketalk.yuku.com/
My msn email:joycejordan7@hotmail.com

By the Might Ban-Hammer of Thor prepare to be Banned! Get Your Fakes the **** Out of Here!

blacks are ok, but still no cop. only aj1 i have eyes for at ti his point are the og red/black-white

They're okay, could've been better. If the white and black ones had the green or red nike sign, they would've been better.

Originally Posted by blco02

Again, I've talked about this in the retro forum, but have we totally changed the definition of a quick strike?

How can they be a Quickstrike when we know about them now, and they don't release for 3 more months.

Do you people even know what a Quickstrike is? Yes, the shoe may be limited, but it is not a QS.

A QS is a shoe that pops out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge of it's release. Hence the name "QUICK STRIKE".
not true. theres a ton of quickstrikes you know about before they come out. these may or not be. but they aren't called 'secretstrike' they are called 'quickstrike' and what is slow to us may not be for the 'average shoe consumer'
the AF questloves were a quickstrike but how did people know to wait outside? i guess it wasn't QUICK enough for you

Back
Top Bottom