Air Jordan I Clssc Grn/Red (Black & White Based): May QS

never liked the 1's till i copped the 1/22 cdp for 50% off.
That led 2 me copping the orange or infra red and i actually really like em.
The black colorway is nice and the price is affordable.
Every JB release cant be a classic or a grail , RELAX.......

Originally Posted by blco02

GG said the AJ 2009's would change drastically from the sample pics we initially saw. They didn't.

GG said Bordeaux's and French Blue VII's were coming in the VII pack - both of those are wrong.

He said the Gatorade VI's in February were 100% confirmed. Wrong.

The only time you said anything aboutWhite/Red XII's dropping was when the news had already broke.

GG=fraud.
About the 2009's when did I say this. Are you Sure for I believe you are taking what I said out of Context.

I said that they where coming out as did many others. The Bordeaux's where changed for Raptors colorway as many have said. The Bordeaux's are comingjust a final release date yet to be decided.

Gatorade VI's are coming out. The Date has been changed for summer as many others have confirmed.

I dropped that info before.

You really are trying to find ways to talk $hit about every piece of info that I say. All of which has come to pass. Like I said before Give some info out.Until that day Happens, Which It Won't, Shut it and Keep it to yourself. Nobody cares what you have to say. I don't BRIM doesn't SoleJordandoesn't and neither does MarcsJ, all of who, except BRIM, I talk to on a regular basis and I even put them on to info. Take the L because nobody believesyou, Like the Song Says "You Need More People". You talk alot of trash on the net kid, but Real Talk if you met me in person, this would be veryover. Man you know what why I am I even wasting time responding to you. Your Nobody Important. All you do is Hate. So I'm not going to waste anymore timeon this. Like Ice T said to Soulja Boy "Go Eat A .............(well you know the rest)

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

laugh.gif
@what has unfolded in here...I really don't understand why blc and GG stay into it
sole, GG, and BRIM always come with legit info and it always turns to be true...so stop doubting them
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I try to be third party with my info that I rarely(only sometimes) get thrown at me
eyes.gif
...but I have been told that '10 will be a personal best for JB
smokin.gif

but on another note I have seen blc post a couple of times with good info in JB forum...not taking sides though
tired.gif
that will mark the 25th anniverary of the legacy that is #23

laugh.gif
trust me I know

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by blco02

GG said the AJ 2009's would change drastically from the sample pics we initially saw. They didn't.

GG said Bordeaux's and French Blue VII's were coming in the VII pack - both of those are wrong.

He said the Gatorade VI's in February were 100% confirmed. Wrong.

The only time you said anything aboutWhite/Red XII's dropping was when the news had already broke.

GG=fraud.
About the 2009's when did I say this. Are you Sure for I believe you are taking what I said out of Context.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/3862131#reply-3862131

November 25, 2008-you even put it in huge bold letters - GreatestGoliath: "THESE ARE EARLY SAMPLES. The Final Product will berevised, structurally and the mid-sole will be tweaked. As far as Performance these shoes are on the cutting edge. Hopefully the final proposed alterationshelp the shoe look as good as it will perform. "

And here's more evidence that I have that you're a fraud. In the "All White XII" post, you said this: "They will be Dirt Magnets......But Boy they will look great during summer. "
Then, jmadidas comes in and says that the whole post is false and is just another rumor. The real colorway will be White/Black/Red with perforations on theupper. Just stop-you've been revealed.

^ Still with this? Are like in Love Me with or something? Because it seems you are constantly trying to find ways to get my attention. You really are gettingon my nerves Shouldn't the Mods have Banned you by now for flaming me so much?

Duh Next Summer Smart Guy! And the XII's do have white in them which means they will attract dirt.

And those where samples. several other people said that, as well

Get a Life and Stop Stalking me!

God like a Psycho ex-girlfriend with this guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Way to avoid the facts that I have posted.

I'm just looking out for my fellow NT'ers - I've been here since April of 2001, and we don't need some impostor coming in here and giving badinfo.

^ Wow I have never Avoided the issues I have answered every single one on Numerous occasions.... This is so Very Very Sad. Your like Rick Ross picking atStraws to stay afloat....... Please I would think by now with all the lumps I've thrown your way you would just give up by now. Don't make me go PimpinCurly at you! lol

Horrible. JB is trying to be like Sbs now by releasing shoes for holidays and themes. Just stick to good quality colorways

GreatestGoliath -- please just ignore blco02. He is still mad he hasn't been able to drop info in YEARS. He is sour, jealous, and envies you to thefullest. He is the biggest hater on NT. Keep doing your thang and let blco02 and people like him do their own. He is not reputable in any way.

^ Years? No - me and JM were the first ones to confirm the Black/Red and Taxi CDP - when everyone else said it was the White/Red and Spacejams. I'm justlooking out for everyone else - this guy is an imposter just looking for e fame- look at the evidence on the last page.

And its not just me - in case you missed it, there was a post made yesterday by someone else calling out GG and Sole for being frauds.

Anyways- I'm done with this. I'm not calling out REDBRIM, or JM, or the other guys who drop solid info - im just calling out GG. You guys keepbelieving GG - when he gives "hints" and vague statements and gives you one of these
wink.gif
, just know that he has no info at all. And when he does try to go out on a limbwith specific info (2009 samples, Bordeaux and French VII pack, all white XII's - all wrong), just know that he has no info and is just repeating whatothers have already said.

I'm sorry, but blco02, I have been on a member of this forum for almost 2 and half years and been a daily observer for 2 years before that. Never do Iremember you being a constant provider of information. In the months that GreatestGoliath has been here, he has provided more info than you have in the last 5years. I remember BRIM dropping info about the CDP with the XI/XII pack, but not you...... I'm not saying some of the things you brought GG up onaren't correct, but things change and I can tell. Unless you have lots of info to drop nowadays, don't hate on people that do. Just keep those thoughtsto yourself. GG and solejordan are now constant posters on NT and help the community a lot and we do not need them pissed off and running away because ofaccusers like you.

Back
Top Bottom