Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIKE/JB if you're listening/ reading, PLEASE DON'T BE EVIL TO US. DO NOT MAKE THESE LIMITED. KINDLY MAKE ENOUGH AIR JORDAN 1 BLACK/REDs FOR YOUR LOYAL LONG TIME FANS AND CUSTOMERS TO BUY AND OWN A PAIR. IT'S ONLY RIGHT.
and make them the same as the royals! (structure/material wise)

These newer OG 1's are more like the 94's in terms of shape minus the toe box & rolled toe cap. I'm still hunting for some 94s that fit.

Exactly. Passed on the 01's and dmp and never really bothered on the banned 1, i dont like fat padding on 1's. Got myself this year's royals because its the closest to og form since the 94's with its thin collar and shape even the way the na tag is attached on the tongue. I do rock my kicks at the same time collect so i'm kinda particular on the details specially with the classic models.

These newer OG 1's are more like the 94's in terms of shape minus the toe box & rolled toe cap. I'm still hunting for some 94s that fit.

Exactly. Passed on the 01's and dmp and never really bothered on the banned 1, i dont like fat padding on 1's. Got myself this year's royals because its the closest to og form since the 94's with its thin collar and shape even the way the na tag is attached on the tongue. I do rock my kicks at the same time collect so i'm kinda particular on the details specially with the classic models.

Yup thin collar & bumped heel just like the 94. The back of the 85 was straight down. 94 IMO is the best mold of AJ 1's. that's why I'm digging this years line up.

Yup thin collar & bumped heel just like the 94. The back of the 85 was straight down. 94 IMO is the best mold of AJ 1's. that's why I'm digging this years line up.

i have to agree that the 94s had the best overall mold of the 1s. the 01s are vastly overrated. i in partciular love the smaller toebox on the 94s. my Chicagos barely even show any creasing on foot

So i heard these will be harder to get than royals.... i'm already expecting the worst....
sick.gif
mean.gif
yep I copped them. LMAO, aint taking no chances. too salty from the Royals

It will be interesting to see how the black toes release goes down. I'm hoping JB has learned a thing or two from the Royals release and decides to allocate more pairs to U.S. retailers.

hope this is official with the NA treatment. but if these are as limited as the royals, it's game over for a lot of us (for retail, that is)

It will be interesting to see how the black toes release goes down. I'm hoping JB has learned a thing or two from the Royals release and decides to allocate more pairs to U.S. retailers.
Not sure if JB has anything to "learn".  I highly doubt the outcome of the Royals release was by any means an accident or a mistake.  By the way that release went down, it proved that people were willing to shell out 200/250 to get a pair at foreign retail + shipping (this isn't taking into account resellers). 

Not sure if JB has anything to "learn".  I highly doubt the outcome of the Royals release was by any means an accident or a mistake.  By the way that release went down, it proved that people were willing to shell out 200/250 to get a pair at foreign retail + shipping (this isn't taking into account resellers). 
I agree.

How long has JB been around?  Do you think they all of a sudden made a mistake in their allocation of Royals?  I highly doubt that.

from what I've read thus far, these are going to be very limited. had to preorder, the royals were too difficult

And not to start beef, but whoever said above "these will be worse than Royals" has no idea. There's no way to tell that this soon. Take a breath and chill. You may very well be right, but only time will tell.
I was just assuming the black/red color way is more popular than the royal blue. That's why I said it but I am sure they will both be equally difficult to obtain. I just hope people forget the black toes are coming out.

Damn all this limited talk already... I'm glad I tripled up on royals! Hoping to use one as trade bait for the black toes or the blk/red 1s
People don't realize the Royals were limited on purpose. The others will not be AS limited. They will most likely be like the knicks release.
The hype begins.
That is all that it is, a rumor. And now people believe that it is correct and a limited release. C'mon son.
from what I've read thus far, these are going to be very limited. had to preorder, the royals were too difficult
From what I have read so far this is just a rumor.
yes i need these
If they release.

I've excepted that fact that there is no way i'll get these at retail price. I would rather pay $300 to try and get them early or preorder then pay $450+ a week after release

I've excepted that fact that there is no way i'll get these at retail price. I would rather pay $300 to try and get them early or preorder then pay $450+ a week after release

you've already accepted the fact that you wont be able to get a pair of shoes at retail?

do you realize:

1. they have not been confirmed by JB

2. you dont know when they're releasing

3. you dont know who'll be carrying them

WOW... 

I agree.

How long has JB been around?  Do you think they all of a sudden made a mistake in their allocation of Royals?  I highly doubt that.

"I'm hoping JB has learned a thing or two from the Royals release and decides to allocate more pairs to U.S". Hmmm, I think they learned that the demand for 1s WITH Nike Air is real, especially with OG colorways. I think they also learned that U.S. customers were pretty pissed about the availability in the States. So my "hope" is that they increase the supply for the demand, and release more pairs to U.S. stores.

"I'm hoping JB has learned a thing or two from the Royals release and decides to allocate more pairs to U.S". Hmmm, I think they learned that the demand for 1s WITH Nike Air is real, especially with OG colorways. I think they also learned that U.S. customers were pretty pissed about the availability in the States. So my "hope" is that they increase the supply for the demand, and release more pairs to U.S. stores.

Something tells me JB ain't worried about anyone's feelings at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom