Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, it could'nt come at a better time lol.

Just sold my DMP set a while ago in needing of closet space, but it seems like it will be filled up again.

you've already accepted the fact that you wont be able to get a pair of shoes at retail?

do you realize:
1. they have not been confirmed by JB
2. you dont know when they're releasing
3. you dont know who'll be carrying them

WOW... 
Well if they release.

I'd laugh if they do drop and JB went Sandy Koufax on us and threw a curveball giving em Chicago 1 treatment.

"I'm hoping JB has learned a thing or two from the Royals release and decides to allocate more pairs to U.S". Hmmm, I think they learned that the demand for 1s WITH Nike Air is real, especially with OG colorways. I think they also learned that U.S. customers were pretty pissed about the availability in the States. So my "hope" is that they increase the supply for the demand, and release more pairs to U.S. stores.
LOL.

Wait... do you think all of a sudden JB switched it up and allocated less pairs to their biggest market? 

There is nothing to learn when it was all done purposely.

It's possible. Do you really think they would drop them with nike air twice?
The last "official" release of this colorway was the DMP's which got the jumpman treatment. The Banned's were never a official release. I'm not sure if that it makes a difference but I have my hopes up. 

I think all OG 1s are getting the same release treatment. If these do release i hope to get 2 pairs

IF THESE RELEASE WITH THE NIKE AIR. I'M SELLING MY DEADSTOCK BANNED 1'S.

don't do it... if these do drop, there's no way they're gonna have quality materials like the banned's...

the banned's are the most quality release JB has dropped in years...

where's the proof these are gonna drop this year, anyways?

sounds like another BS rumor, made up outta thin air, and assumptions, just like they did with the BC 3's with NA... :lol:

considering the fiasco with the royals ill be happy with just one pair. but ima try to double up 

i wont mind if theyre as limited as the royals tho.. makes the shoes more special when you put in work and get them for retail or very close. 

you've already accepted the fact that you wont be able to get a pair of shoes at retail?

do you realize:

1. they have not been confirmed by JB

2. you dont know when they're releasing

3. you dont know who'll be carrying them

WOW... 
NikeSydney tweeted it last week and then deleted it.  A lot of people saw the tweet in one of those release threads.  So I'm sure that's what he's going by.  But a confirmation from JB would def be a plus right about now.

Last edited:
How can some of you say how limited these will be when they aren't even in production yet? Fall kicks are routinely in production during the late spring to summer.

Some of you like to really hype up sneakers, and it only makes it worse for you.

These have been retroed probably more so than any other Jordan and now all of a sudden some of you are acting like this :smh:

How do all these people know the Nike Air will even be on these ??? The Chicago 1s didnt get the Nike Air treatment, but these are ?

Or releasing them  the right way without those two annoying X's on the back.

those 2 barely noticeable, subtle, muted red X's > crap quality of typical GR's...

the banned's are arguably the best quality 1's ever made. better than 2001 bred's and royal's, even better than the 94's... i'd say better than my OG 85's...

i'd be willing to bet you're hating on those muted x's to make you feel better about not having a pair...

If they do release around the holidays Nike will milk it for all it's worth and put Nike air on it.

but they drop chicago 1's for the first time in forever and don't use NA and have terrible quality?

at the same time they're dropping royal's, black toe's, and new colorways, with NA?

there's no method to their madness, y'all might as well stop trying to figure out why they do this crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom