Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Missed ny hat of the year and shoes of the year cause damn nerve damage... both dropped the same day smh. Shoes I'll grab but this hat is becoming impossible to find in my size 😒 😕

I'd pay the 400 if i found my size 2/3 of them listed on ebay at $400 but sheesh for a hat
1200x0.jpg

I got the half size up. 11.5

They have the tinest bit of room in them, not uncomfortable.

I could have went TTS, but I dont feel like i'm swimming in them.

Otherwise awesome release, other then the glue stains, of course

Attachments

• 20230106_173250.jpg
    20230106_173250.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 54
They knocked it out of the park with these. It might be the best Jordan 2 retro ever.

The most impressive thing is the weight. These are so much lighter than my 2014 2s.

They got most of the little details right, like the size number on the outsole. Only thing that’s wrong is the black insole. It should be red, but you can’t see that when wearing them.

05D9EE7E-24B2-46BF-A585-B919A9C15156.jpeg
7BC687D7-9554-4F83-9208-FC307A1DC015.jpeg

I know. life getting a little serious tho and money is tight these days lol

I feel you man. Luckily Cardinals are being slept on hard as hell. If you're in the Cardinal thread you can probably come up on a disco in a few weeks(maybe even a month) Im a sz 13 and didn't wanna risk it. These resellers are after my size and higher like crazy because they can gouge easier on bigger sizes so I just go ahead and cop for retail whenever the opportunity arises.

Well…yeah. That’s why I said NIKE SHIPPING LOGISTICS are jacked up and inconsistent. As an example Walmart uses FedEx just like Nike, yet Walmart consistently gets my products to me in 48hrs-And it’s not the holidays that has Nike messing up. They have on 2 occasions in the last 4 months given me shipping notifications after I received the package
Glad y'all's SNKRS pairs are coming in >D

0A93A753-22CE-439F-ADC1-BC3B74F28C0B.gif

At times, I feel like I should have got the Cardinals first over the Chicago 2s. But I’ll just own both eventually so no biggie.
I've had a hard cap at AJ 6 to 12 for many years, but the Cardinals have been looking interesting. I'm patiently waiting for them to go on sale

I've had a hard cap at AJ 6 to 12 for many years, but the Cardinals have been looking interesting. I'm patiently waiting for them to go on sale
No 11-12 but 13-14? Interesting. I'm not even gonna ask on the others because I know a lot of people seem not as interested in 7-10 anymore.

Man oh man! Today was the day!

Got off work and was expecting to see just one box… but there was 2 boxes waiting for me…

Totally forgot I copped from JD Sports as well! SNKRS pair and JD Sports pair came in at the same time, who would’ve thunk! Now just waiting for son’s pair.

31D7A5AE-46CB-448B-A01D-1FA60CCBF77E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom