Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

🚨🚨🚨🚨 restock via SNKRS🚨🚨🚨 GO!!!! Go!!!! Go!!!!
CFE7C68C-1DFF-4A91-8EB1-BA0D21DA4101.jpeg
Guess they made 4 11.5’s 🤣

9 Ls now for 2s im one of the house who don't want them for the hype too. I keditnkovebrhis shoe. Resale doesn't bother meni the least I'm looking at a lar for 224 right now... either their fake or stolen or ont a imed heavily discounted. I'll be famned paying 300 for some fakes... thats the only thing k3epimy3 ftpm yo65omg pay...
What Size you need

Damm, the left shoe on my size 10 has the tongue of a size 15 pair and is much bigger than the tongue on the right shoe LOL

I swear Nike QC is straight garbage man. Size difference is completely obvious, how the hell Nike let this pass QC is byond me?!?

I'm thinking about returning this to Nike factory outlet and get a gift card even though I didn't buy it from Nike cause I doubt anyone gonna buy this if I try to sell it on OfferUp. Store I bought it from is final sale, no returns SMH

Damm, the left shoe on my size 10 has the tongue of a size 15 pair and is much bigger than the tongue on the right shoe LOL

I swear Nike QC is straight garbage man. Size difference is completely obvious, how the hell Nike let this pass QC is byond me?!?

I'm thinking about returning this to Nike factory outlet and get a gift card even though I didn't buy it from Nike cause I doubt anyone gonna buy this if I try to sell it on OfferUp. Store I bought it from is final sale, no returns SMH

Pics!

Back
Top Bottom