Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

crushed-lotion.gif

And its only because it does not have a giant swoosh on the side of them. Why push a shoe that does not promote what means most to them? Till now of course.
Confused

No models have a big swoosh on em except 1s

Only the kids and the "sneakerheads" that got into sneakers because it's the popular thing will say that the 2s are wack and no one likes them.
Confused

2s been hated (call em slept on if you prefer) since forever. “Overlooked” could be used.
Now 2s are the wave - new sneakerhead kids that’ll like whatever they’re told to like will be messin with these all day

Don’t get me wrong, some older heads have always loved the 2s and/or just wanted JB to do em right. But for the most part, people didn’t care for em

The 2 has maybe the smallest Nike branding out of the first six models. Its the only one without a swoosh at all anywhere on it. Nike was not a fan of that then. With all the shoes Nike were making at the time, I dont think Nike really wanted to see a product with minimal branding yet. The hate I refer to is from Nike themselves toward that particular model.

Back
Top Bottom