Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I got them this morning from the Foot Locker at Hollywood & Highland. It was nice to be able to get them the day after the release date because I struck out on the Champs & Foot Locker apps.

I was able to endure some drizzle/light rain on my way to hunt for them. My dumbass thought that spot opened at 11:00AM until I realized they open at 10:00AM when I got there shortly after 10:30AM. I'm glad they were easy to acquire today.

This is actually the first time I ever had a pair of Jordan 2 in my life! A nice way to end the year with these being my last shoe acquisition of the year.
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG
IMG_6633.JPG
IMG_6634.JPG

So this the first time they retro in true OG form without and black or red line on the medial and lateral aspect of the shoe? I thought they did true OG form in 94

Yeah they did it on purpose because they said use PayPal, and that allows you not have to enter your shipping address on the site.
Actually, he instructs the opposite. Make an account, then use PayPal OR Credit Card. But whatever…this is most likely the 2nd to the last shoe I‘m buying…then I fade to black ! I’m out! (I know y’all don’t believe me…or care :lol:)

This release doesn't seem hard to get predicated on lots of peeps on this site and myself being able to get them by putting in time and work. Anyone who wants these should prioritize trying to get them now because these won't be as plentiful as the Cherry XI based on multiple Foot Locker & Champs stores not getting them. The Cherry XI was easy to get a few days after release day because it seemed like all stores got them.

Despite these still sitting, they won't be for long because there's less stores that have them as opposed to all stores getting typical general releases.

I got them this morning from the Foot Locker at Hollywood & Highland. It was nice to be able to get them the day after the release date because I struck out on the Champs & Foot Locker apps.

I was able to endure some drizzle/light rain on my way to hunt for them. My dumbass thought that spot opened at 11:00AM until I realized they open at 10:00AM when I got there shortly after 10:30AM. I'm glad they were easy to acquire today.

This is actually the first time I ever had a pair of Jordan 2 in my life! A nice way to end the year with these being my last shoe acquisition of the year.
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG
IMG_6633.JPG
IMG_6634.JPG
Must be nice, struck out on local FL and likely wont be seeing the SNKRS pair until mid next month 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom