Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I thank the OFF Whites. Seriously I do. To me if those didnt have the reaction they did, we may not have gotten these. While not being a collab fan, if it meant bringing the Chicago and or White red 2s back, Im thankful. I do like seeing appreciation for them finally.
In that case, Hopefully they do the same with the 16’s and 17’s. They need a full retro run.

Now that I think about it, screw Nike/JB for waiting this damn long. If released 10 years ago, they sit for at least a week because as far as I can remember the II's were always slept on for the most part. Now it's going to be an instant sell out with people who could care less about the shoe copping 5x pairs. I remember always looking at the Jordan retro cards hoping for an og retro, these are truly a must cop for me.
Everything is fake instant sellout these days due to bots. Hype wise i wanna say i doubt the masses will be on them like that unless this or that "influencer" talks them up. That aside all us retail or bust gents can do is the work involved to procure a pair and let the chips fall wherever they may.
Dont hit day one theyll be added to the get around to them list with no problem.

Everything is fake instant sellout these days due to bots. Hype wise i wanna say i doubt the masses will be on them like that unless this or that "influencer" talks them up. That aside all us retail or bust gents can do is the work involved to procure a pair and let the chips fall wherever they may.
Dont hit day one theyll be added to the get around to them list with no problem.
I hear you but with the off whites & now all the other collabs, I believe the hype will be there. If there's no hype then the bots will not be activated, I will be more than happy with that

Still look like moon boots to me. I remember when they first came out and the one kid at school that wore them got clowned.

The lows of these are cool but the FUPA around the ankle on the highs I still don’t like. In fact I like the black piping because it added some contrast to the cankles. The A Ma Maniere 2s are the best of the highs I have seen coming out in 2022.

I'm buying this no matter what. I have the Chicago lows from 2016ish or whatever it was, but I dgaf - gotta have these.

Still look like moon boots to me. I remember when they first came out and the one kid at school that wore them got clowned.

The lows of these are cool but the FUPA around the ankle on the highs I still don’t like. In fact I like the black piping because it added some contrast to the cankles. The A Ma Maniere 2s are the best of the highs I have seen coming out in 2022.
I'm sure that was more so because they didn't have them. You know how that hating goes. If their folks had got them a pair of 2s I bet they would've been showing them off.
Them things were extra expensive and depending on where you were from only dopeboys were rocking them like talking about

I need a fresh pair of Chicago’s. Paint is chipping on my 2014 Chicago home.
F35E6E3E-92A1-4A91-BC23-166EFDC7CB93.jpeg

Still look like moon boots to me.
I don't know about moon boots but I get it lol. I've just always thought the lows looked a lot more natural with this silhouette. I don't really like most lows at all either.

These are still a 100% must for me though.

I’m willing to pay 10 grand per pair 47 pair minimum. Let’s be honest tho, my cutoff $100 over retail

I'm sure that was more so because they didn't have them. You know how that hating goes. If their folks had got them a pair of 2s I bet they would've been showing them off.
Them things were extra expensive and depending on where you were from only dopeboys were rocking them like talking about

Idk, that’s what everyone called them. “Moon boots”.

I was living in Santa Barbara where everyone rocked vans and Jordans really weren’t popular til the 4s came out. Game changer those 4s.

It was funny looking back because me and my friends all were amazed at him and his scoring, dunks, etc… but with the 2s they almost made us look down on him like wtf is he wearing!

Back
Top Bottom