Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

exactly

after nike pulled that jumpman air bull**** i aint ever gonna fall for them gimmicks again.

with that said I love the 2. but i cant imagine the younger generation or the casual jordan fans ****ing with these.

1's are classics with a time less classic look. 2's look too dated if that makes sense.

im old so i dont mind the dated look

You can see the resell or lack there of, with the collabs to see these won't be hard to get.

J Balvin's are well below retail and white Off White's would probably be a lot cheaper if Virgil were alive. Trying to add hype to the 2 hasn't paid off.

I'm thinking they made less of the 2s; that will be the diff if too many people go after the 2s making them harder to get even though the 3s are way more popular.

What's the difference in the fire red 3 release and these? Fire red threes had never been released with the elephant print and Nike Air since the OG's.
I get u man, just saying FR3 been out more recently even if not to OG specs, plus several recent variations… Katrina’s, cardinals, denims etc. Not to mention all the WC 3s and their variations. FR3 came out in 13 and 07? We got 2s in 10 and 04?

Idk why I replied cuz I’m sure you knew all that lol

Correct me if I’m wrong though

What's the difference in the fire red 3 release and these? Fire red threes had never been released with the elephant print and Nike Air since the OG's.

FR3's are whack (IMO). WC3's >>>>>

As far as these 2's go, while they arent as popular of a model as the 3, there is still no "better" colorway of the 2's in the same sense of WC/FR.

E40777CD-4055-4455-86B3-AF231E805B66.jpeg
41CB6884-3AD9-4E7E-912A-CCD9542F2EDB.jpeg
69E04522-843C-4A78-AD11-A321075EC406.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom