Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Has FNL dropped exclusive access?
AE3E6863-43DD-4F55-B876-F1F39CDCDF25.png

Entered various raffles and will try on SNKRS tomorrow…If I miss 🤷‍♂️…Probably my most anticipated drop this whole year but I just can’t do the resell thing anymore…Didn’t go aftermarket for a single pair last year and it feels great…

On a side note…The lack of recognition for the man who saved the big game for the Toon Squad is ridiculous…

9D01350B-08AC-41A2-9840-13BEA4E470CF.jpeg

EE3F9F83-BA00-4087-8424-B232A2265FC5.jpeg

I mean check out his form…Come on y’all :rolleyes …Give this man some props…These should be called the Air Murray’s just in recognition of this all time great performance…
E0CA3C4A-DFD1-4DFD-B6F0-74E8B5E50D62.jpeg
The Bill Murray PE

Called a local Snipes yday and was told ‘idk bro check the app or maybe try tomorrow’ Called back today and after a few ‘what shoe? When?’ I’m told they are FCFS so I ask when they open and that’s when I’m finally told there is no mens and pushes me to try other locations :lol: Just say you’re back dooring w/o saying you’re back dooring..

This release is about to be very interesting .. and No FNL EA..

Called a local Snipes yday and was told ‘idk bro check the app or maybe try tomorrow’ Called back today and after a few ‘what shoe? When?’ I’m told they are FCFS so I ask when they open and that’s when I’m finally told there is no mens and pushes me to try other locations :lol: Just say you’re back dooring w/o saying you’re back dooring..

This release is about to be very interesting .. and No FNL EA..
I don’t doubt it bruh.

But why bother backdooring a shoe that’s not going for that much on the resell?

…the risk vs reward equation seems out of wack.

Back
Top Bottom