Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I'm sure that wasn't the one and only place he wore them during those weeks/month. :lol:
I agree. But you have to say a pic of MJ wearing a 2, post 1987 is quite rare. And at that time, MJ didnt need to personally promote much anything Air Jordan at all.

And at that time, MJ didnt need to personally promote much anything Air Jordan at all.

Disagree. He might not have "had" to personally promote, but he did. Example is this Jordan ad in 2003 that he co-starred in.

As a business man who knew his influence during that time, you know damn well he was conscious of any footwear he was wearing in public/somewhere with cameras.

There's also that classic Gatorade commercial he did in 2003, where I'm sure it was a conscious decision to product place the Copper 17's. Eyes have been on Jordan his whole career and after, and he knows it.

Disagree. He might not have "had" to personally promote, but he did. Example is this Jordan ad in 2003 that he co-starred in.

As a business man who knew his influence during that time, you know damn well he was conscious of any footwear he was wearing in public/somewhere with cameras.

There's also that classic Gatorade commercial he did in 2003, where I'm sure it was a conscious decision to product place the Copper 17's. Eyes have been on Jordan his whole career and after, and he knows it.
The ad with Sapp was to put him over with the Brand. Not sell a specific shoe. The 23/39 ad was him wearing a shoe he was already wearing in NBA games. You are right about Jordan and his understanding of his own influence. But again, a private camp, wearing a shoe that he is supposed to hate? Just to promote it to 5th graders?

thinking of throwing some in. Any of yall know where I can get a pair that fits these?

Pretty sure a few were just using some of their extra pairs from 1.s

If you don't have any, just buy Jordan 1 laces from Rope Lace Supply, for one option. I personally used the alternate sail/off-white laces that came with the Lost and Founds.

One month of wear

They're def comfy and offer lots of ankle support, when I wore my Air Ships the other day it felt like my ankles were unsupported.

Only thing that bothers me is the right shoe is creasing horribly and it seems like the plastic eyelets are starting to yellow.
IMG_4983.jpg
IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_4986.jpg

The 2 was my 1st Jordan back in middle school. I missed out on the Chicago 2 when it released recently. I dig the lucky green it reminds me of one of the sweatshirt colorways for the 2 that I liked as well. I say all that to say GOOD LOOKING OUT as I was able scoop an LG 2 size 12!
Glad you were able to get your pair😎

Glad I was able to double up but my second pair had some defects on the inner collar of the left shoe was wondering if anyone else had any defects with their pairs?
Jordan2defect.jpg

Back
Top Bottom